Jeff Flake Delivers Insane Anti-Trump Speech

Originally published at: Jeff Flake Delivers Insane Anti-Trump Speech | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4qTJ2H1Ou0

Jeff Flake delivered a rambling and incoherent diatribe on the floor of the United States Senate today.

The basis of the speech was that Donald Trump is a Stalinist because he refutes the lies that the Jew-run media says about him. All the while, Flake paints himself as a defender of free speech for defending the slanderous kike media.

It was one of the dumbest speeches ever. He should be embarrassed for having delivered it. It’s no wonder this clown has an 18 percent approval rating in his home state.

I’ve written a more lengthy article about Flake’s speech that will hopefully be posted on the Daily Stormer tomorrow.

It is insane that we have to deal with such pompous and stupid assholes like Flake in positions of political power.

3 Likes

i saw Flake saying something about “The Enemy of the People” and i started thinking that this clown is a sitting U.S. Senator who wont even be running for re-election because he betrayed his constituents so who is the “enemy of the people”?

3 Likes

Flake and Trump and Schumer and the rest of these idiots arguing while the US circles the drain- as if there aren’t enough reasons to hate the jewish construct of democracy.

3 Likes

I just looked this clown up – what a joke. And he was born in Snowflake AZ. No shit, Snowflake.

2 Likes

I would expect no less of this pompous simpleton.

2 Likes

Flake probably made that extremely gay speech in order to reassure his jew/globalist bosses that he is still their flunky. No doubt he’s upset that Trump’s presidency has ended his unremarkable political career. But he will be rewarded for his dog-like obedience by getting appointed as a professor of law in an Ivy League school or by sitting on the board of some NWO policy institute. Flakey Fuck represents everything that I despise about American “democracy” .

1 Like

There are only two Mormons that I like:

8c3bfb6b2dd391c695cf0f6d99aa90c3092befd5

3 Likes