Jeff Bezos Gets Divorce Raped and Loses $38.3 Billion

Originally published at: Jeff Bezos Gets Divorce Raped and Loses $38.3 Billion | Infostormer.com

Jeff Bezos was just divorce raped by his cunt wife for around $38 billion. Even though I greatly detest Bezos for a variety of reasons, this is clearly a very insane situation.

Reuters:

Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O) founder Jeff Bezos’ divorce from his wife of 25 years, MacKenzie Bezos, was finalized by a Seattle-area judge on Friday, paving the way for her to receive $38.3 billion worth of Amazon stock, Bloomberg reported.

In April, Amazon, the world’s biggest online retailer, said in a filing that 4% of its outstanding stock or 19.7 million shares would be registered in MacKenzie Bezos’ name after court approval of the divorce.

The couple announced their plan to divorce in a joint Twitter statement in January, causing some to worry that Jeff Bezos could wind up with reduced Amazon voting power or that he or MacKenzie would liquidate large position.

He retains a 12% stake worth $114.8 billion and remains the world’s richest person, Bloomberg said. MacKenzie Bezos has said she would give him voting control of her shares.

Why the hell does his skank wife deserve $38.3 billion? Because she let him access her pussy hole every now and then? Does anybody actually think this is even remotely fair?

This shows that the entire system of marriage has been totally subverted and needs to be rethought. Right now, women are allowed through no fault divorce to leave a man for any bullshit reason and take half if not more of his shit.

What we see here with Bezos is an extreme example of this phenomenon but the same thing is happening to men everywhere throughout America just on a smaller scale. Men need to boycott marriage until these skanks demand to have the marriage laws changed. Shit like this is actually a big reason why MGTOW or “men going their own way” has exploded. It is not in a man’s interest to get married these days, especially when you consider how the average millennial woman is a stupid whore who has had 100 dicks in her pussy hole by the time she turned 25.

I’ve said before that marrying a woman these days is the equivalent of playing Russian Roulette with a revolver that has every chamber loaded except one. We need to end this system of no fault divorce and end this retarded practice of allowing women to gain access to a man’s wealth after a divorce.

3 Likes

I don’t think he got his money’s worth on this one.

3 Likes

MGTOW NOW…this forum thought that my post was gibberish and so disqualified it so i have to gab… geesh…

1 Like

Yes, that sounds like an accurate description of marriage. Men risk everything by marrying one of these millennial cunt holes unfortunately.

6 Likes

That’s a good point. Too many posters on this forum are white knighters for frontholes of an extreme nature, which I find to be boomerish and feminist in a very cringe way.

It does no service to young huwhite men to pretend that the modern fronthole is their friend, or that if they get married to one that it will end in any way other than heartbreak, poverty, estrangement from children, and maybe even jail.

4 Likes

Based, but imho, the Jews have merely helped facilitate giving huwhite women complete freedom and control, and they have behaved according to their intrinsic nature.

Society has always had systems that acted as controls to basically cage the whims and voracious desires of frontholes, and without those controls, without men in charge, we see what happens.

2 Likes

Strange that a jew as business saavy as Bugeyed Bezos didn’t think of getting his wife to sign a prenuptial agreement. $38 billion is a lot to pay for nookie. But at the time they got married Bezos was still a nobody who might’ve had trouble scoring with women, so maybe he married the first one who came along.

3 Likes

Everytime we start moving in the right direction we get dudes who hate women bringing us back down. Come on fellas not all women are (front holes). Yes there are a lot of sluts who are doing a community service by fucking their way around town. But that nerdy quiet one the one most of us ignore will be loyal and try harder at sex to keep you from straying. Don’t go after the slut go after the nerdy girl with glasses.

1 Like

Faith family and community are the building blocks to a healthy sane society.

1 Like

everyone i know that got married got divorced except for one jewish couple… but this begs the question; what are young guys going to do? not getting married won’t cut it because your girlfriend will get pregnant and you’ll be “common law” married. -i think that jew attorneys thought this one up-… so the pussy trap can’t be avoided unless you turn gay or find a shemale. EVERY SINGLE CUTE, SKINNY, NICE-TITS GIRL I KNEW IN HIGH SCHOOL ARE ALL FAT. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! i’ve been searching pics online for girls i used to know and date. it’s a goddamned circus freak show and it’s getting worse. just look at the women at the store. they are still in their 30’s and they are FAT. even worse they are making their kids fat. nobody except niggers will fuck them which is why you see so many fat white girls with savages. i see girls about 15yo and they are already getting huge asses. nothing will break up a marriage quicker than a woman who lets herself go. but even if they do not, as soon as they hit the hormone wall at about 45, they will get ugly and i mean UGLY. women just don’t age very well. nature designed them as baby factories and after they have accomplished their evolutionary duty they are ready for the scrap bin…

2 Likes

I’ve been searching for a loyal woman for 25 years and have not found a single one. Dogs and cats are more loyal than any woman.

And tbh I do not believe there is such a thing as a loyal woman. Loyalty was something that society used to force on a woman.

Now, society specifically encourages women to be disloyal with no fault divorce etc…and this has given a true glimpse at the reality of female nature. It isn’t pretty.

2 Likes

The modern woman has many similarities to the jew.

They’re a parasitical force that tries to drain you of your energy, time and resources all in the hopes that you’ll gain physical access to her pussy hole.

The safest and most cost effective way for any man to interact with women in today’s clown world is with prostitutes.

2 Likes

this is why ladyboys are gaining in popularity. guys are sick of women.