Japanese Owner of Attacked Oil Tanker Contradicts US Narrative

Originally published at: Japanese Owner of Attacked Oil Tanker Contradicts US Narrative | Infostormer.com

The Japanese owner of one of the tankers that was allegedly attacked by Iran is contradicting the official narrative being put out by the United States.

CNBC:

The Japanese owner of one of the oil tankers attacked near Iran on Thursday said the vessel was struck by a projectile and not by a mine, which is what U.S. officials assessed as the source of the blast.

“We received reports that something flew towards the ship,” Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo, said at a press conference Friday. “I do not think there was a time bomb or an object attached to the side of the ship,” he said, adding that a projectile landed above the waterline.

On Thursday, U.S. Central Command said in a statement that the Japanese oil tanker, Kokuka Courageous, had an “unexploded limpet mine on their hull following an initial explosion.”

So the owner of the oil tanker talked to his guys on the boat and they told him that there was no mine attached to the tanker and that some type of drone or plane shot something at the ship.

This is yet another hole in this retarded story being put out by Donald Blarmf and the Zionist neocons around him.

It’s totally ridiculous for them to claim that Iran was responsible for the attacks only a few hours after they took place. It’s no different than when the Jewish media was saying that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks only 45 minutes to an hour after they happened.

This whole story is a fucking hoax. Period, end of discussion.

5 Likes

False Flag: Iran Has Little To Gain From Oman Tanker Attacks www.cryptogon.com/?p=55191

1 Like

days-without-1-jewish-tricks-4820297

1 Like

exactly… like a big white boat attaching explosives would go unnoticed by the japanese crew especially with all of the piracy going on… but The Orange Goon doesn’t care if his false-flag is believed. he’s going to attack Iran for Israel and Jews in general.

it’s going to be a strategic strike on Iran’s infrastructure. if i were a worker, i’d get the hell out of any power station or nuclear enriching facility asap.

what TrumpCo are trying to do is weaken Iran so that their ISIS henchmen can finish the job. Iran will be destroyed with a prolonged war just like, Syria. hopefully the Russians will not allow this but i’ve heard nothing from Putin about defending Iran.

1 Like