James O'Keefe Exposes Twitter on Sean Hannity's Show

Originally published at: James O’Keefe Exposes Twitter on Sean Hannity’s Show | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqXIWU3MSeY

Twitter is a completely insane organization. James O’Keefe from Project Veritas was on Sean Hannity’s show last night to talk about the undercover footage he recorded of different Twitter employees.

He talks about Twitter’s censorship policies, shadow bans and the rampant abuses of privacy. As I talked about yesterday, Twitter literally has an army of street shitters from India sifting through direct messages, dick pics and other material that people assume is private. Worse yet is how they take these private messages and sell that content to advertisers and marketers.

RT also did a segment on the footage obtained by O’Keefe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53LeZKlT270

Twitter is a completely deranged company and the people who work for them are evil. I once again call for Twitter to be subject to stiff government regulation or be gassed off the tubes.

4 Likes

I don’t know much about marketing or the logistics of social media but is anyone really surprised that their supposedly confidential DMs, personal data and selfies are being bought, sold and traded? And the idea that some curry-smelling H1-B wog from Bombay is giggling over “private” photos and messages should be enough to turn anyone into a “racist”. I hope this is the end of the line for Twitter and @jack (aka,Pedo Jack)!

1af9402e8fe20ec34951336d1631cc1c485a4ffc

2 Likes

Is it not far past time for Whites to abandon Twitter?

With that said, I hope O’Keefe is watching his back. Wouldn’t want him to get “Breitbarted.”

2 Likes

I think what Twitter is trying to do is purge all the common little nobodies and focus on making themselves a platform exclusively for use by celebrities, prominent politicians and (((blue checkmark))) journalists. After accomplishing that Twitter can then be sold to Disney or to Jeff Bezos for a good price.

1 Like