James Comey's New Book is a Total Joke

Originally published at: James Comey’s New Book is a Total Joke | Infostormer.com

A number of excerpts from former FBI Director James Comey’s new book have been released and it looks like a total joke. He doesn’t reveal any substantive new information while littering the book with all sorts of personal attacks against the President.

The main excerpts that the press has been talking about involve Comey’s speculative banter about the pissgate document, golden showers, prostitutes and his belief that Trump uses tanning googles. Oh yeah, and he claims that Trump is a liar and a mob boss. We certainly don’t hear anything like that every day in the Jew-run media. It’s literally the most inane and stupid shit imaginable. The average American couldn’t give a damn about this stuff.

Comey is a bitter man who packed his book with tabloid junk to try and get rich off of this stupid book. There’s no question about it.

The President had a few things to say about Comey this morning.

Trump was definitely right to fire Comey. He rigged the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s illegal email server and all the chicanery surrounding it. He’s an all around dishonest piece of shit.

Besides, if Comey was actually an honest person, he would have never written such a retarded book. I can only imagine what this idiot will say in the subsequent interviews.

1 Like

James “the eight foot tall faggot” Comey, Robert Testicle-Face Mueller, Loretta Nigger-Lynch, Eric Dick-Holder, Rod “the Kike” Rosenstein and the rest of the Clinton mafia ought to be rounded up and subjected to a show-trial for treason before being publicly hanged. But that’s the kind of thing that would only happen in a civilized country governed by the rule of law.

Books like this are nothing more than hand props in money laundering schemes. When the IRS asks Comey where that million in his bank account came from, he can now just say ‘royalties from my book’. Every penny Comey got for this piece of shit book is part of a pay-off.

I just watched an interview with Comey last night and I’m convinced that he is indeed an 8 foot tall faggot. Trump should’ve had that guy arrested, but the fact that he didn’t shows that he really has very little power over any part of the government.