Jair Bolsonaro Mocks Emmanuel Macron's Old Hag of a Wife

Originally published at: Jair Bolsonaro Mocks Emmanuel Macron’s Old Hag of a Wife | Infostormer.com

Jair Bolsonaro has just mocked Emmanuel Macron’s wife and called him out as a perverted granny-fucker.

Guardian:

The French president, Emmanuel Macron, has condemned what he called “extraordinarily rude” comments made about his wife, Brigitte, by the far-right Brazilian leader, Jair Bolsonaro, escalating their diplomatic clash.

“He has made some extraordinarily rude comments about my wife,” Macron said at a press conference at the G7 summit in Biarritz when asked to react to statements about him by the Brazilian government.

“What can I say? It’s sad. It’s sad for him firstly, and for Brazilians,” he added.

Over the weekend Bolsonaro personally expressed approval online for a Facebook post implying that Brigitte Macron was not as good-looking as his own wife, Michelle Bolsonaro.

A Bolsonaro supporter posted: “Now you understand why Macron is persecuting Bolsonaro?” next to an unflattering picture of Brigitte Macron, 65, who is 28 years older than Bolsonaro’s wife, Michelle. Bolsonaro himself replied on Facebook: “Do not humiliate the guy, ha ha.”

Macron seems really butt hurt over someone calling him for his perverted behavior.

Bolsonaro is married to a woman in her 30s which is a relationship much more in line with the natural order of things. And she doesn’t look all that bad for her age.

Macron on the other hand is married to a woman in her 60s who is old enough to be his mother.

Bolsonaro is not wrong to call out Macron for his strange choice in wife. And his wife is definitely more attractive than Macron’s. It isn’t even a close contest.

8 Likes

Brigitte Macron’s skin looks like an old baseball mitt.

4 Likes

Macron is such an emasculated faggot. A real man would have physically confronted any guy who insulted his wife. It’s obviously not a real marriage anyway. She is Macron’s “beard”.

6 Likes

Macron is married to a White woman and it’s really nobody’s business about their marriage. Macron is actually trying to broker a deal between Don the Con and Iran but, of course, the Orange King Of the Jews’ Zionist masters’s will nix any attempt at a treaty so they can get their claws into Iran’s oil.

1 Like

that lady has hit the wall pretty hard…
and the wall still stands undefeated, ladies…take note.
I taught my eldest daughter that she better lock down a decent man while she still has her sexual value.
Sounds odd that any father would say that but she’s not 13 , she is 23 and she should be ready to settle down and procreate soon.
She has been in school for like 6 yrs now and its time…i don’t see her getting anything more from academia than she already has.
Time to find a guy and start learning her way around a kitchen and a home.

1 Like

I always thought Macron’s wife looked like one of these POTA orangs.

3 Likes