Italy: Morgues Overflowing With Corpses From COVID-19

Originally published at: Italy: Morgues Overflowing With Corpses From COVID-19 | Infostormer.com

The number of COVID-19 deaths in Italy have now surpassed the number of COVID-19 deaths in China. The morgues are overflowing with corpses and the military has been deployed to move them to crematoriums.

Daily Star:

Dozens of military vehicles have been pictured carrying coronavirus victims across Italy – with morgues too full to hold corpses.

The trucks were pictured driving through the city of Bergamo in the country’s Lombardy region, one of the worst-hit by the virus.

The city has recorded at least 93 coronavirus-related deaths as cases skyrocket.

Around 70 coffins were placed on 30 trucks and will be transported to creamatoriums in a dozen locations across Italy, foreign media reports.

Jean Pierre Ramponi, the medical director of the Chiari hospital in Brescia – also in Lombardy – said: “We prepared ourselves psychologically by seeing the images of China, but it was unthinkable to imagine such devastation.

It is interesting how they are having such a hard time dealing with all these corpses. Especially since Adolf Hitler and the German military were able to kill six million Jews and burn their corpses in small ovens within a very short period of time back in the 1940s.

How is that over 70 years later the Italians are having such a hard time dealing with a much smaller number of corpses? It shouldn’t be this difficult.

Or wait, maybe all those stories about Hitler killing six million Jews is a lie. Just a thought though.

4 Likes

What the media won’t tell us:

Study: 99% of Italy’s Coronavirus Deaths Had a Pre-existing Condition

Nearly 50 percent had at least three prior illnesses, and roughly a fourth had either one of two pre-existing conditions.

High blood pressure characterized 75 percent of the victims, 35 percent had diabetes, and a third suffered from heart disease.

Further, the study showed that COVID-19 disproportionately affects the elderly. The average age of the deceased in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, only 17 of those who have died have been under age 50. All Italian victims under age 40 have been persons with serious existing medical conditions.

Reminds me of the so-called AIDS “epidemic” where the government and other officials warned us that virtually everyone is at risk of dying of AIDS - instead of those who are “receptors” of gay anal sex, IV drug users and blood donor recipients before blood was screened.

1 Like

Has anybody else seen this?

Two more reports:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-flies-help-to-virus-stricken-italy-exploiting-eu-fumble/ar-BB11yFza

Aid was marked “From Russia with Love”.

1 Like

They’ve been intentionally hyping stories about the few young people who have caught it that have had health issues.

I’m more convinced than ever that the threat of this is being exaggerated.

2 Likes

There has been exactly ONE person who has tested positive in my medium-sized city and the entire area is locked down tight.

At any given time, in my classroom, during the winter months, there are at least five kids out with the flu - and it’s no big deal, happens every year. ONE person tests positive for COVID-19 in the entire city and there is mass hysteric, panic buying, fights over toilet paper - shuttered businesses, all schools shut down and empty streets.

This was engineered.

1 Like

Just remember everybody: when the National Guard shows up at your door to help you, be sure to tell them where your guns are!

1 Like

Gun stores in Los Angeles were just shut down by the idiot sheriff - they were cleaned out anyway. Just read where gold bullion and gold coins have sold out too.

I live in a neighborhood with a lot of Eastern Europeans who dealt with real, hard-core, murderous gangsters - Commies! I’d like to see the National Guard ask for their guns…the bodies would be disappeared - loaded onto a container ship and dropped over board mid-Pacific - and no one saw a thing.

1 Like