Italian Shooter Targeting Africans Met as Hero in Prison

Originally published at: Italian Shooter Targeting Africans Met as Hero in Prison | Infostormer.com

YouTube

Luca Traini the Italian man who shot several Africans after a Nigerian hacked up a young Italian girl is reportedly being treated as a hero in prison. He’s also been supported by many native Italians.

It would appear as if we are finally seeing the rise of fascism in Italy. And honestly, how could it not? When you flood the country with thousands upon thousands of violent niggers, it was only a matter of time before people started taking action. The government could have avoided this if they just kept the niggers out of the country. This isn’t really a very difficult thing to understand.

Unfortunately, things are only going to get worse before they get better, but it is good to see that the spirit of Mussolini is still within the Italian people!

7 Likes

Il Duce’s family is still very popular in Italy. And many people visit his tomb, leaving flowers and giving Roman salutes. I shall do so as well.

This young man is a hero. I’m only sorry he got caught and was unable to kill a lot of niggers and kebab. Hopefully he will inspire millions of other young Italian patriots to continue his work.

7 Likes

He’s not only a hero in Italty. Many are supportive of his action.

7 Likes

The man is met as a hero because he is a hero. I support and admire him.

5 Likes

It’s hard to rack up significant numbers IRL, the trick to Saint Breivik’s high score was having incredible perseverance and patience to plan for years (as a prank, of course).

3 Likes

When you see niggers taking over your country - robbing, raping, killing - and the government is not doing a GD thing about it - vigilantism among the native born populace is sure to rise.

Let’s hope so - and hope they target the bastards in high office that have promoted and encouraged this abomination - Afro-Muslims pouring into Europe and being “resettled.”

8 Likes

itp282_1024x1024@2x

3 Likes

grp189_180x

4 Likes

itp290_180xitp291_1024x1024@2x

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes