Israeli Spacecraft Photo of Earth Looks Fake as all Fuck

Originally published at: Israeli Spacecraft Photo of Earth Looks Fake as all Fuck | Infostormer.com

So Israel is claiming that they launched this spacecraft and took a selfie photo of the planet from space.

Jerusalem Post:

The Israeli spacecraft Beresheet, which was launched off the coast of Cape Canaveral, Florida, two weeks ago on its way to a planned Moon landing next month, took its first selfie in space. The selfie – which was taken some 37,600 km (20,000 miles) away from Earth – shows the Southern Hemisphere, and Australia can clearly be seen in the background.

The image was taken as the spacecraft slowly orbits the Earth for the next month or so, before it will be pulled by the gravitational force of the Moon and the landing process will begin. Beresheet is scheduled to land on the Moon on April 11.

I’m sorry, but the photo looks fake as all fuck. I am extremely skeptical of all the space programs around the world but I’m particularly skeptical of anything coming from Israel.

They’re also claiming that this spacecraft is going to land on the moon. Based upon this bullshit photo they put out, we can assume that the so-called moon landing of this spacecraft will be a total hoax just like the Apollo missions were back in the 1960s and 1970s.

I bet the flat earth people are having a field day with this Israeli space photo.

8 Likes

it suits, as everythng about that ‘country’ is fake, fake race, fake religion, fake claims, fake economy, fake language, fake history, fake future, hopefully no future.

6 Likes

They will probably use the same photos of the Apollo missions and if questioned, will scream about anti-semitism.

2 Likes

20,000 miles away is about 1/10th the distance to the moon. Earth looks to small and no stars. I call it fake. Earth is about 4 times the size of the moon. Earth should be 4 times bigger it looks like the size of the moon.

4 Likes

LOL… that’s a pretty big orbit don’t you think? BasedBemidji speaks truth. jews speak with forked tongue.

3 Likes

They must be scouting out the location for the next holocaust museum.

4 Likes
2 Likes

@irAteirishman
I would like to have your comments on this post.

2 Likes

https://www.space.com/amp/29992-gorgeous-earth-photo-dscovr-satellite.html

This is Earth from 1 million miles away as shown from NASA picture y’all can compare with the kiked up photo from “beershit”

1 Like

Yeah, @BasedBemidji
That Israeli photo must have been taken on a cloudy night in space.

3 Likes

yeah, more fake nonsense about space…
once again, nobody has ever been outside of the Van Allen radiation belts.
Its physically impossible that the astroNOTS just “didn’t notice” it or “feel it” when they passed through it twice on each trip to and from the moon.
i tried to post the curvature thing last time about the mountains and city skylines and how they are visible when they should be on the other side of the supposed curvature, but they aren’t…
Same with the lighthouses seen from 70 miles away that should be i guess 8" per mil squared and curved …so 560 inches or 60 plus feet on the bend out of sight…but its not.
The math on both the FE and the mainstream science data are both incorrect.
Not sure why this is never spoken about but its definitely interesting and there IS something there that isn’t right.
I cannot put my finger on it but like anything that is “off” in some way , designed to trick the general population the controllers whine and cry if anyone goes against the narrative telling us there is something there to uncover or figure out.
I cannot believe anything NASA puts out because they are part of the ZOG , the people that tell us multiculturalism is our “greatest strength” and how transgenderism is a healthy and normal, viable alternative to traditional sexuality and lifestyles.

all standing water is always flat, and all canals, tunnels and railways are built without regard for the supposed curvature or convexity of the Earth.
The light from lighthouses can be seen at incredible distances only possible on a flat surface. Pilots do not make constant nose declinations or compensation acceleration to account for the supposed curvature and rotation of the ball-Earth.
Sailors do not use spherical calculations, but plane trigonometry when navigating.

2 Likes

@adeler You’re a riddle wrapped inside a mystery inside an enigma. Name a book and I’ll know you and what you are.

2 Likes

I question your mental stability and your unwillingness to have a meaningful conversation.
You still haven’t cited a book as requested?

US tax dollars at work

2 Likes

1 Like

just to butt in, i am currently reading “The Jew, The Gypsy and El Islam” by Sir Richard Francis Burton.
also, this is pretty interesting…100 Deadly Skills (The SEAL Operative's Guide to Eluding Persuers, Evading Capture and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation) : Clint Emerson, retired Navy SEAL : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

1 Like