Israeli Politician Ehud Barak Admits Visiting Epstein's Sex Island

Originally published at: Israeli Politician Ehud Barak Admits Visiting Epstein’s Sex Island | Infostormer.com

Ehud Barak who is a prominent Jew in the world of Israeli politics just admitted in a Daily Beast interview that he visited Jeff Epstein’s sex island. He further claimed that despite visiting the sex island, that he did not meet any girls there.

This Epstein situation is creating quite the stir over in Israel. Barak has also announced that he is dissolving his business ties to Epstein over what happened.

NY Post:

An Israeli politician attempting to unseat Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu — and under fire for his ties to Jeffrey Epstein — says his lawyers are working to cut his financial links to the rich pedophile.

Ehud Barak, the country’s former prime minister who is running against Netanyahu in September, used several million dollars of Epstein’s money to finance a security company, according to Haaretz.

Barak also is a personal friend of Epstein, who was convicted of soliciting a young woman for sex in Florida in 2008 and now faces a slew of new sex-trafficking charges in Manhattan.

Barak defended his actions during a TV interview Saturday, saying of Epstein, “He’d served his sentence for soliciting prostitution — the indictment didn’t say she was a minor,” according to the Jerusalem Post.

There’s all sorts of shady connections being exposed here. It appears as if Epstein was an asset of the Israeli Mossad whose role was to entrap politicians with blackmail material. That’s why he was sex trafficking young girls and inviting prominent people to his island.

And who knows what Barak and Epstein’s real relationship was. But considering Barak’s prominence and connections within the Israeli military and Israeli government, it had to be something big.

It’s also possible that he visited Epstein’s sex island to obtain the blackmail material that Epstein had gathered. Or he could just be lying and went to the sex island to fool around with the young girls. But all this is speculation. The one thing that is not speculation is their business relationship which should be investigated further.

Anglin also has a piece over at the Daily Stormer getting into information about Epstein’s alleged madam who was apparently the daughter of a Mossad agent.

There’s all sorts of crazy shit going on with this story and I’d assume lots of stuff that we don’t have any visibility into yet. But the fact that this scandal has reached somebody like Barak and the heart of Israeli politics is very interesting.

7 Likes

“Barak claimed that despite visiting the sex island, he did not meet any girls there.” Right, and Bill Clinton used pot but did not inhale…

5 Likes

This is one hot headed disgusting scary little psychopath. Even that tough RT interviewer woman seemed really wary of him, and gave out the softball treatment. I was wondering why as I watched and listened, as it’s very unusual for her to do that. I reckoned she couldn’t probe the little evil bastard too much on TV, due to the likelihood of bombs going off around Russia as a result. Mass murdering prick.

3 Likes

i’m wondering how our gov is going to prosecute Uncle Eppy while keeping his 9/11, Mossad connections a secret. there must be a lot of behind the scenes scurrying…

3 Likes

He might be over there in sex island and witness which goyim is involved in the blackmail pedo sex and being able to blackmail our retardtdly stupid politicians or billionaires that he can take advantage of. Yes, of course I I agree with you, @JewboneSoup, he used weed but did not inhale… However Jews consider goyim girls as animals so “nothing wrong” here!

3 Likes

The masters of deception and perverse degeneracy.
Almost as if they have the patience and skill of something that isn’t quite human.
Think of how they’ve been preserved throughout time even with all the intolerance and hatred for them.
What BUT something supernatural could have aided them?
This YT channel is interesting…it points out all the tranny’s in pop culture and politics.
These jews are always openly talking about their sick agenda and their evil deception in things that are depicted as “fictional”.
Hidden in plain sight, which is what the word “occult” means.
From wikipedia:
The occult (from the Latin word occultus “clandestine, hidden, secret”) is “knowledge of the hidden” or “knowledge of the paranormal”, as opposed to facts and “knowledge of the measurable”, usually referred to as science.

The kike in question belongs in a state prison in the deep south with a bunch of greasy nigger bucks.
1 Like