Israeli Jews Shoot Undocumented Children at Their Border

Originally published at: Israeli Jews Shoot Undocumented Children at Their Border | Infostormer.com

Jews have no right to lecture anybody about the treatment of undocumented brown children at a national border.

Look at what the Israeli Jews are doing to these poor undocumented children fleeing war along the Israel-Gaza border. They’ve been shooting and gassing them for months. There was more of this yesterday. At least one Palestinian was killed and hundreds more injured.

These Palestinian children are only seeking a better life in Israel. The Jews are violating human rights by not letting them in. And besides, these children will help contribute to the Israeli economy and pay for pensions if only the Jews would give them a chance. By shooting and gassing them they are only missing out on the economic enrichment that they would provide Israeli society.

We demand that Israel open their borders in the name of human rights. It is the right thing to do for not just the Jewish people but the world as a whole.

5 Likes

Years ago many Palestinians were Christians. But I guess they’ve already been exterminated.

4 Likes

The new generation of kids who are coming of age don’t care about the jews’ Holohoax or the almighty 6 gazillion as an excuse for establishing a Zionist state in Palestine. Only aging boomer conservatives are still hoodwinked by that nonsense. What young people see is a terrorist state brutally mistreating its native inhabitants. It shouldn’t be much longer before “Israel” and the jews themselves become total pariahs in the eyes of the world. GOOD.:six_pointed_star::boom::skull::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Jews have no border…

4 Likes

So when do we start shooting?

2 Likes

Don’t go quoting me without looking it up to be sure,but I think that the village of Deir Yassin was majority Christian. Orthodox or maybe Maronite-it’s been a while since I read the story.

1 Like

I remember seeing a monument to that on Minneapolis’ Greenway.

1 Like

“It’s like you wiped out tens of thousands of non-jews.”