Israel Secretly Armed and Funded 12 Syrian Rebel Groups

Originally published at: Israel Secretly Armed and Funded 12 Syrian Rebel Groups | Infostormer.com

Now that the Syrian government led by Bashar Al-Assad has taken most back most of the country from Islamic terrorists, we see a report that has come out talking about how Israel armed and financed 12 different Syrian rebel groups. The report from Foreign Policy Magazine has been covered widely in the Israeli media.

We all knew that this was going on, but this report is just confirmation of what we’ve been saying for the past few years. The Jews were a key driving force in all of the chaos, death and destruction that took place in Syria. This is an unquestionable reality that is now fully admitted.

All that’s left now is for the Syrians to flush out the terrorists in Idlib. The hysteria from Nikki Haley at the UN Security Council over this was comical. She was whining about how Syria, Russia and Iran are going to do all these bad things. Apparently she’s in favor of Islamic terrorism so long as that terrorism benefits Israel. The bitch is completely unhinged.

The bottom line is that Syria would not be the mess that it is if it wasn’t for outside interference from Jews and the ZOG deep state in Washington DC.

5 Likes

Israel funding isis…
Even when I show this stuff to the zombies, you can see the struggle going on in their minds. Trying to wrap their heads around this.

Of course, I shouldn’t be looking like jack nickolson when I’m presenting this info. :joy:

6 Likes

ISIS is just another arm of MOSSAD and the IDF.

(I)Sraeli (S)ecret (I)ntelligence (S)ervice.

7 Likes

it’s incredible but no one will care. it matters not if the fake news covers this story… i talked to two smart white people i know about the Chanon and Christian rape-torture murders by FIVE APES and they just don’t care. the woman is a tall, blond German and super-smart too with a Micro Biology degree but just not interested in the destruction of her race. this attitude makes no sense to me. maybe she’s a sociopath… i did however show this OTHER blond girl the Dr. Pierce “white altruism” video link and she was very interested and said that she will tell me what she thought about it. this should be interesting…

5 Likes

JewTube took down all of Syrian State Channels- not that that is a surprise

4 Likes

Surprised that didn’t happen sooner. YouTube has been full kike for a long time now.

3 Likes

Half of the Germans are just too far gone to be saved. But racial solidarity doesn’t seem all that common anywhere, not among the Negroes, the Orientals, the mestizoes, etc. People are more loyal to their tribe or clan than to their race.

6 Likes

Most white people don’t really care about what’s going on around them as long as it’s not happening to them personally. As long as they have a job, food, money, niggerball( sports) and can go on vacation, that’s all that matters to most whites. Some will be receptive to what you say but as far as doing anything about it something else. It’s unfortunate but true.

4 Likes

it’s strange because thieving, ugly, FAT, stupid, sub-human Haitians have take over the store where we shop which is a microcosm of what is to happen to our entire country. they don’t see it. when they finally do see it, it will be too late. their safe, white communities will be invaded with the likes of these things. Maryland - 14-Year-Old Rapist Charged As An Adult For Murder Of 83-Year-Old Woman

2 Likes

Never had any doubts the fucking kikes were behind all this.
Israel, US Deep State and Saudi-Arabia are the real “Axis of Evil”.
Their agenda is to destroy Iran, ever since the Shah-Regime had been overthrown by the Ayatollahs.
That’s the main reason for the interventions in Afghanistan and Irak, due to strategic aspects and in Syria because it’s an important allied of Iran…

Hope the Syrian Assad-Regime and the mighty Russians will smoke out the remaining muslim-rebels

5 Likes