Israel Introduces "Freedom Bracelet" to Track People

Originally published at: Israel Introduces “Freedom Bracelet” to Track People | Infostormer.com

Israel has launched a “freedom bracelet” that tracks people.

Covid-19: Israel launches freedom bracelet that will track travellers https://t.co/09fsex9qrc

— Hindustan Times (@HindustanTimes) March 2, 2021

This is comical. A bracelet that tracks you is the opposite of freedom. This is the type of thing that’s been done to punish criminals. Making them wear ankle bracelets and things of that sort.

Pretty soon they’ll be saying “war is peace” and “2+2=5.” But in many respects they are already doing this just in many different forms.

You should expect this type of thing to be rolled out everywhere around the world. Next step will be implantable microchips and other weird shit that was once only described in the Book of Revelation.

4 Likes

So the heebz want to track people who enter their country because they committed the crime of tourism. How about I keep my money and say fuck off heebz.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine anyone traveling to Heebzville, unless for the sole purpose of buying some decorative lampshades or some shoe preservative oils.
BTW . . war is peace if the current “2+2=5” and “Dr. Zeus is racist” crowd isn’t neutralised.

2 Likes

The Dr. Seuss shit is ridiculous. It’s been impossible to keep track of all this gay shit for a very long time and shit just keeps getting gayer.

2 Likes

It’s even waterproof! You are free to never take it off.

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.