Israel Fails to Land Spacecraft on the Moon

Originally published at: Israel Fails to Land Spacecraft on the Moon | Infostormer.com

I’m highly skeptical of all these space programs. I’m especially skeptical of one run by Jews. Israel allegedly just tried to land a spacecraft on the moon only for it to crash on the lunar surface.

AP:

An Israeli spacecraft crashed into the moon just moments before touchdown, failing in an ambitious attempt to make history Thursday as the first privately funded lunar landing.

The spacecraft lost communication with ground control during its final descent. Moments later, the mission was declared a failure.

“We definitely crashed on the surface of the moon,” said Opher Doron of Israel Aerospace Industries.

He said the spacecraft’s engine turned off shortly before landing, and scientists were still trying to figure out the cause. The spacecraft, called Beresheet, was in pieces scattered at the landing site, he said.

I’m surprised they didn’t blame the failure on a Nazi moon base and the Holocaust.

Ultimately though, I question if any of these space missions are real. We never see any quality images or video footage and we just get computer animations and data alleging that they are doing these things. The clips we do get appear to be faked.

The images we got of the Israeli spacecraft allegedly traveling to the moon also appeared to be faked.

Take this one for example.

It seems to me that governments around the world are feeding the public a great deal of bullshit about space exploration. Does it make any sense to you that we allegedly landed a man on the moon back in 1969 and that feat has not been replicated since the Apollo missions concluded in the early 1970s? None of this feels or seems real.

The flat earth crowd is all over this so-called Israeli mission and calling it out as another hoax.

4 Likes

Fuckin yids even lied about the spacecraft’s descent speed. It was not 130 m. per second. It was hurtling toward the moon at 1488 m. / second.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Ultimately though, I question if any of these space missions are real.

Not a good thing to admit. Embarrassing even that whites would reject proven science. In a very real sense, it’s no different than blacks in Congo who don’t believe Ebola is real or the low end Sandy Hook fake squad and that asinine flat earth idiocy…

That the Jews failed, in this much more technologically advanced age, and we did not fail when tv was still in black and white proves our greatness and highlights the Yid’s impotent reach for heights which they do not belong.

4 Likes

Fake news on the mission so they have the “crash” the beershit on the fake news to keep from the goyim knowing

1 Like

Will Drumpf declare that the moon is now part of Israeli territory, like he did with the Golan Heights?

1 Like

He did, literally. Read the daily stormer article about that.