Israel and Hezbollah Exchange Cross-Border Fire

Originally published at: Israel and Hezbollah Exchange Cross-Border Fire | Infostormer.com

Since the Zionists failed to remove Bashar Al-Assad from power in Syria, they have now decided to wage war in Lebanon. The Jews recently attacked Iraq, Syria and Lebanon around the time of the G7 summit prompting retaliation from Hezbollah. This has spiraled into them exchanging fire back and forth.

Al Jazeera:

Israel and Hezbollah have exchanged fire along the Lebanese border after a week of rising tensions.

Israel’s military said it fired into southern Lebanon on Sunday after a number of anti-tank missiles fired by Hezbollah targeted its army base and vehicles near the border. Hezbollah was responding to an earlier drone attack by Israel.

The missiles hit several targets in Israel’s border town of Avivim on Sunday, the Israeli army said, adding it responded by shelling 100 targets inside Lebanon.

According to Hezbollah, the missiles launched from Lebanon destroyed a tank, killing and wounding those inside it.

Israel, however, said the attack did not lead to any casualties on its side.

In its statement, the Israeli army said “a number of anti-tank missiles were fired from Lebanon towards an Israel Defense Forces base and military vehicles”.

I bet the Jews don’t have the guts to send in ground forces. They got their asses handed to them the last time they tried that in 2006. That’s because the Israeli military has an army filled with cowardly kikes and women. They would get slaughtered by Hezbollah forces.

Their military is a true paper tiger. If it wasn’t for their air power and control over United States foreign policy, Israel would have been invaded and destroyed a very long time ago.

But the United States supports Israel even when they bomb their neighbors for no reason because they are a democracy or something.

4 Likes

And if Israhell ever starts an unnecessary war against Iran, i hope Iran has enough missiles to make Israel a smoking ruin.

1 Like

I like to read the comment sections in Yahoo news to gauge people’s understanding of issues. Some are encouraging but it seems Americans are clueless when it comes to the Middle East and Israel. It clearly states in the article that Israel attacked first on both occasions and Hezbollah/ Iran defended themselves. Yet they belittle and make fun of them, cracking jokes about how the Muslim congresswomen would be proud. Infantile remarks. Not comprehending that they are directly funding terrorism (Israel, ISIS, Al Qaeda) with their tax dollars. Instigating a nuclear war. There’s nothing funny about that. My comment on the article is below. Thanks Lee for keeping up with this.

Here’s the article:
https://yhoo.it/2jVSSsB

“The majority of these comments are an indication that Americans don’t mind giving billions of their tax dollars and unwavering support to Israel so they can destabilize the Middle East. These countries are constantly being attacked by Israel whose foreign policy is to expand their territory even if that means funding terrorism. When will you people learn that Israel is not a friend with benefits. They are an expensive date who trashes the place afterwards. Do yourselves a favor and turn of FOX/ CNN news and think for yourselves.”

4 Likes

Iran would only need 3 missiles. One at Tel Aviv, another at Dimona, another more stratigic. Iran will never do this because they need an enemy.

That’s a damn good take on this.

What bothers me is the strike capabilities of the Dolphin Class U-boats that Merkel gave them. It is not a defensive weapon platform and is proof that Sampson Option is on their table.

1 Like