Is Global Warming to Blame for America Freezing Over?

Originally published at: Is Global Warming to Blame for America Freezing Over? | Infostormer.com

We could certainly use some of that global warming we were promised! What the hell happened Al? I thought New York City was going to be under water by now!

For years I was told that the planet was warming and that we would all die if we didn't reduce our fuel emissions. So where is all this so-called global warming I was promised? Or is this weather we are seeing a result of global warming? I think we deserve an explanation.

Temperatures across much of the United States have been extremely cold ever since I got back from Nigeria.

Niagra Falls has frozen.

Boiling water was instantly turned into snow on top of Mount Washington in New Hampshire.

There’s been all sorts of fuel shortages because of the sustained cold weather.

And we are currently dealing with a “bomb cyclone” storm on the Eastern part of the United States. I never even heard of such a thing until today.

It looks like Donald Trump made the right move by not signing on to the Paris Accord. Just think how cold it would be if he didn’t pull out of that!

The only good thing about cold weather is that brown people and niggers hate it. However, this type of sustained cold weather is a bit much. I don’t think it needs to be this extreme to scare off the monkey people. If this type of thing continues I believe we should be promoting policies that encourage global warming. We wouldn’t want a new ice age after all!

3 Likes

Here’s a great movie from the olden days (2007) called “The Great Global Warming Swindle”.
It’s a rational, fact based evaluation of the evidence surrounding the academic gravy train of “Global Warming” which morphed into climate change as those annoying facts became more apparent, so it’s not very liberal friendly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

BTW we have been heading into a cooling phase for the last couple of decades so things will be getting colder for quite a few years to come. Expect to see the return of ice fairs on the river Thames.

3 Likes

When I was a school kid in the 70s we were were brainwashed with the planet headed into a Mini-Ice Age which rapidly progressed to Global Warming over the last few decades

3 Likes

If I was going to put money on it I would bet on an Ice Age over warming at any odds. The whole warming trend theory was born from computer modelling that always went full HAL and turned the planet into a cinder. Based on those models we should all be living 300ft underwater. Even now they can’t build a stable model without tweeking to prevent runaway scenarios as time goes on.

1 Like

Another ice age is inevitable. And when it comes at least half the world’s population will be wiped out, most of whom will be niggers, slopes and beaners. Jews, fags, metrosexuals and other worthless bottom-feeders will also be unable to survive in a brutal polar environment. Unfortunately all our beautiful White cities in the northern hemisphere like Oslo and Copenhagen will be crushed under billions of tons of ice, but they can rebuilt in South Africa and Patagonia.

2 Likes

Long live Winter-Chan! Don’t come to America, Winter will kill you! Mein Gott, people surprised that it is cold in January. Give me a break. As if it is a new thing.

2 Likes