Is Damar Hamlin Alive?

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status/1617707861546762242

tiffany-damar

5 Likes

That final photo really looks photoshopped.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he were no longer alive. Too many have been maimed or killed by the vaxx that it is getting harder and harder for the Zio-media, Zio-medical system and ZOG to cover it all up.

4 Likes

that last pic is clearly fake. lol… look at the directional light on the side of his face.

2 Likes

I did a reverse image lookup on that obviously fake pic. LMAO!
TinEye Reverse Image SearchScreen Shot 2023-01-24 at 8.33.13 PM

3 Likes
1 Like

Whoa! I just saw this!

2 Likes

If da foobawl sta steawl be kickin he ain’t kikin 2 hard. He’s likely on life support with tubes coming out of every port. I can’t wait till this happens AGAIN on prime-time Tee Vee.

what’s super creepy about Damar’s “appearance” at the NFL game is that the NFL thought it was a good idea to fake him being alive. Certainly even the idiot football fans will be able to figure this one out. it demonstrates that The Deep State psychopaths are also quite inept.

1 Like

You’re overestimating the intelligence level of most men and certainly the majority of sports fans. They are dumb as rocks. They believe whatever they see on television or read online. They are some of the most ardent pushers of the virus hoax and most are double and triple jabbed. Who else would pay hundreds of dollars and waste hours of time attending sporting events, buying jerseys, salivating over draft picks and player statistics?

1 Like

agreed… I detest sports fans especially after the rich Niggers gave White America a big FUCK YOU and they still give them their money. by contrast, ALL Blacks boycotted busses for making them sit at the back of the bus and WON. White People don’t respect their own race. They can’t even boycott football or basketball because they’re living vicariously through these savage beasts who can’t even speak properly but somehow got a college degree.

1 Like