Iranian Hackers Allegedly Threatening US Computers

Originally published at: Iranian Hackers Allegedly Threatening US Computers | Infostormer.com

We are now learning that Iranian hackers are threatening US government computer systems. Go figure.

AP:

Iran has increased its offensive cyberattacks against the U.S. government and critical infrastructure as tensions have grown between the two nations, cybersecurity firms say.

In recent weeks, hackers believed to be working for the Iranian government have targeted U.S. government agencies, as well as sectors of the economy, including oil and gas, sending waves of spear-phishing emails, according to representatives of cybersecurity companies CrowdStrike and FireEye, which regularly track such activity.

It was not known if any of the hackers managed to gain access to the targeted networks with the emails, which typically mimic legitimate emails but contain malicious software.

The cyber offensive is the latest chapter in the U.S. and Iran’s ongoing cyber operations targeting the other, with this recent sharp increase in attacks occurring after the Trump administration imposed sanctions on the Iranian petrochemical sector this month.

lol at the fact that Crowdstrike is one of the sources of this gibberish. This is the same firm that was at the center of the shady business surrounding the Democrat Party’s email server. The FBI just believed them when they said that Russians had hacked their server and they never looked at the server independently.

But yes, I’m sure this means we need to spend trillions of dollars to wage war against Iran now.

It’s pretty humorous to see how fast the media went from shilling propaganda about Russian hackers to Iranian hackers though. Just depends on what the latest Jewish narrative is I guess.

3 Likes

8d9
Photo proof of Iranian hackers

2 Likes

It never ends with the jews and their hoaxes.

2 Likes

I wish IsraHell would just be wiped off the face of the Earth I’m sick and tired of these Demonic Christ Killing Kikes.

2 Likes

There are so many Christian normies that think they are allies with jews that it makes me sick

1 Like