Iran Says it Has Captured 17 CIA Spies, US Says it is a Lie

Originally published at: Iran Says it Has Captured 17 CIA Spies, US Says it is a Lie | Infostormer.com

Iran just announced that they had captured 17 CIA spies and would likely be sentencing them to death. Donald Trump and the United States government is saying that it is a lie and that these are not CIA spies.

The Report of Iran capturing CIA spies is totally false. Zero truth. Just more lies and propaganda (like their shot down drone) put out by a Religious Regime that is Badly Failing and has no idea what to do. Their Economy is dead, and will get much worse. Iran is a total mess!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 22, 2019

I have no idea what is going on here, but it is not far fetched to believe that the CIA is actively operating inside of Iran. A short while ago, they were trying to stage a revolution to overthrow the Iranian government. And it is a historical fact that the CIA was involved in overthrowing the Iranian government back in the 1950s.

So based on all this, it is very possible that the Iranians were able to identify and capture a number of CIA operatives who were engaging in all sorts of chicanery. And the CIA would never admit if their operatives were in fact captured.

6 Likes

CIA%20AS%20ORGANIZED%20CRIME

5 Likes

I’ll believe that ayatollah guy before I’ll believe anything Zion Don says.

bq-5bf334fa44175

6 Likes