Iran Promises to Destroy Israeli Cities if Attacked by America

Originally published at: Iran Promises to Destroy Israeli Cities if Attacked by America | Infostormer.com

Iran is promising to destroy the Israeli cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if they are attacked by American military forces.

Reuters:

A senior Revolutionary Guards commander said on Monday that Iran would demolish cities in Israel to the ground if the United States attacked the Islamic Republic.

“The United States does not have the courage to shoot a single bullet at us despite all its defensive and military assets. But if they attack us, we will raze Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground,” Yadollah Javani, the Guards’ deputy head for political affairs was quoted as saying by state news agency IRNA.

He was speaking at a rally celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Islamic revolution.

If that’s a promise, than maybe we should support an American invasion of Iran. There’s nothing more that I would like to see than all those Jewish cities burning to the ground at the hands of Persian armies.

And just maybe Donald Trump is playing 88th dimensional chess and is prepping an invasion of Iran so the Persians can justify doing a Holocaust of kikes.

40 years of corruption. 40 years of repression. 40 years of terror. The regime in Iran has produced only #40YearsofFailure. The long-suffering Iranian people deserve a much brighter future. pic.twitter.com/bA8YGsw9LA

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 11, 2019

۴۰ سال فساد. ۴۰ سال سرکوب. ۴۰ سال ترور. رژیم ایران فقط موجب #چهل_سال_شکست شده است. مردم ایران که مدتهاست در رنجند شایسته آینده روشن تری هستند pic.twitter.com/nKMQCHQFCZ

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 11, 2019

Or maybe he’s just taking orders from President Jared Kushner and is not playing 88th dimensional chess.

7 Likes

The likely (((scenario)))

5 Likes

Sorry, not seeing a downside here

8 Likes

Iran is usually full of a lot of hot air but in this case I hope they keep their promise. Nothing would be better to see Israel burning.

6 Likes

I genuinely feel bad for all White men of good character who continuously gave Drump every benefit of the doubt, only to be shat upon by him over and over again. He is a reckless, arrogant, dangerous old fool who takes his orders from his jew daughter and her jew husband. A direct US attack on Iran would be an act of national suicide. With the exception of Israel and Saudi Arabia the rest of the world would side with the Iranians - and rightfully so.

10 Likes

Yeah, I think they’re bluffing. If they can really destroy an Israeli city, then I want to see them prove it. Pussies!

1 Like

i had several Iranian friends in college all of whom were good, stand-up guys who hated the filthy jews. iranian women are super-hot too. they have an ancient history and many scientific discoveries. they are now being held back by Islam which is a shame. having said this, many Iranians want a more western system of government but without the jew influence.

http://www.iranreview.org/content/Documents/Persia_Cradle_of_Science_Technology.htm

7 Likes

Here’s a photo of an Iranian girl before the Islamic revolution. Too bad they all have to wear black trash bags now.

4 Likes

YES, Iran was a PRO-WEST democracy until big USA oil got the CIA to overthrow their elected secular leader. then the USA installed a brutal puppet dictator which eventually led to The Iranian Religious Revolution.

3 Likes

Yep, if they could they would’ve already.
They know the USMIC will eventually come to destroy them for our jewish masters.

1 Like

(((Wahhabism))) …

1 Like

I think they can destroy the little screetching pipsqueak fake state shit bags on stolen land. Iran play a long game.

2 Likes

Mr. trouble never hangs around,
when he hears this Mighty sound,

Here I come to save the day!
That means that Mighty Mouse is on the way!

Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right,
Mighty Mouse will join the fight!

On the sea or on the land,
He’s got the situation well in hand!

We know that when there’s danger, we’ll never dispair;
Because we know that when there’s danger he is there…
On the land on the sea in the air.

We’re not worrying at all
We just listen for his call
“Here I come to save the day!”
That means that Mighty Mouse is on the way.

When there is a wrong to right,
Mighty Mouse will joint the fight
“Here I come to save the day!”
That means that Mighty Mouse is on the way!

2 Likes

@MightyWhitey I believe that deep down the Iranians are still Mithraists and Zoroastrians, not Mohammedans. In fact the kind of Mohammedanism they follow is more enlightened and civilized than what’s practiced in most other Mohammedan countries.

4 Likes

perhaps and also, Iran still has remnants of pro-West past.

5 Likes

I just wanted to add: Iran has its own native Iranian jew population, and they don’t want to move to the little pedo refuge shit hole. And if faggot ZOG the non-combatant murdering shitbags were able to attack Iran in any meaningful way, they would have done so by now. All they can do is their usual cowardly terrorist acts, then run away and hide.

3 Likes

Hence the reason the Saudis hate them and want them all murdered… Shia islam is quite different and more mystic.

3 Likes

This is interesting, I remember those cable leaks a decade ago which caught the Saudis asking the US to attack Iran.

The Cable leaks >

1 Like