Instagram Blocking Anti-Vaccine Content

Originally published at: Instagram Blocking Anti-Vaccine Content | Infostormer.com

Instagram has announced that they are going to be blocking anti-vaccine content. This is obviously retarded as fuck but not surprising. They’re claiming that anybody who doesn’t believe that people should be injected with unlimited vials of mystery goo is evil and promoting misinformation.

The Verge:

Instagram will begin hiding search results for hashtags that consistently return false information about vaccines, the company said today. Starting today, the company will effectively begin blocking access to hashtags that return misinformation designed to dissuade people from getting vaccinated. Instagram made the announcement at an event for press in San Francisco on Thursday.

“If the hashtag was #vaccines1234, if it contained a high proportion of known vaccine misinformation, we would block that hashtag entirely,” said Karina Newton, Instagram’s global head of public policy. (And no relation to the author of this post.)

“Known vaccine misinformation” refers to misinformation that has been verified as false by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and similar organizations, the company said. Other posts that express anti-vaccine views but have not been confirmed as false could be allowed to stay up, the company said.

Yeah, so these tech companies are positioning themselves as being the arbiters of all truth. Who the fuck are they to determine what is or is not misinformation about vaccines? People should be allowed to have an open debate about the subject without interference.

I personally don’t trust vaccines because they’re produced by pharmaceutical companies who have a financial incentive to jab as many people as possible. And often times these shots have fucked up side effects.

I also believe that vaccines could one of the causes of autism. Of course, it could also have something to do with other environmental factors, plastics or other bullshit.

The problem is that the fields of medicine and science have been totally corrupted and can’t be trusted. That’s the only reason why these debates are happening. Trust has been lost and people are looking for answers. So it figures that these tech companies want to censor people who are offering an alternative view to the status-quo.

5 Likes

Vaccines are diversity for your bloodstream!

3 Likes

All the internet is getting Schlomojacked.
Hopefully the russian internet cable alternative come out soon, so it’s a matter of time before we get free speech again.

I’m pretty sure than soon anyone who don’t agree with the climate dogma will get banned too, we’re all good for the mental gulag at this point, has it’s a new religion than you can’t go against. They have fired church and priest for replace it by nigger loving, fag, women, jews, tranny, and climate religion. Anyway, everything who’s against the divine order and god. That censorship is a application of the Noahide laws to the scale of internet. O vey! bow down to Schlomo bullshit magic arguments.
:israel::mega::loudspeaker::speech_balloon:Oh no shit! SHUT THEM ALL! ALL THE GOYIM KNOW! SHUT THE INTERNET ALTOGETHER!

2 Likes

Don’t trust Russia fully. They’re better than the rest but that doesn’t mean much.

1 Like

I don’t care, at that point everything who’s against Kike State Of Jewrica is good. Kike State Of Jewrica can’t Have monopoly over internet.

1 Like

Image result for is this a vaccination shot no mom its heroin i swear

1 Like

and nor can our government be trusted… the fact that they’re pushing this poison and shutting people up is enough reason for me to ‘just say, NO’.

but here’s the part that they don’t explain: if the vaccines work they shouldn’t care if anyone else is vaccinated because they’re protected, right?

I think that the argument they use is that an epidemic would place an excessive strain on healthcare resources that should be available for other purposes, and that this would be a burden on the economy as a whole. I’m not saying that I accept this, but that is the argument they’d use.