India Fails to Land Spacecraft on the Moon

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/india-fails-to-land-spacecraft-on-the-moon/

As some of you may or may not know, I have a great deal of skepticism about any of this space program nonsense. This extends beyond NASA and the Apollo moon landing missions which I personally believed were all faked in a film studio.

I know not everyone who reads this site agrees with this view, but that’s just how I feel. There’s just too much weird shit surrounding all of the space programs around the world for me to believe that any of this stuff is real.

This includes this recent mission to the moon by India which allegedly ended in failure.

CBS News:

In a crushing disappointment, India’s unmanned Vikram lander — carrying a small rover and the pride of a nation — apparently crash landed near the moon’s south pole Friday toward the end of a seemingly smooth descent.

With Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi looking on at the control center, the Indian Space Research Organization’s Vikram lander fired its braking rockets shortly after 4 p.m. ET, kicking off what was to have been a 15-minute descent to the surface.

The Chandrayaan-2 lander, carrying eight science instruments and a small, six-wheel rover known as Pragyan, or “Wisdom,” was to have spent two weeks in lunar daylight studying the moon’s polar environment in a mission seen as a demonstration of India’s increasingly sophisticated space prowess.

India is a country filled with millions of low IQ brown people many of who haven’t mastered the skill of shitting in a toilet. And we are expected to believe that they were able to launch a spacecraft that came close to landing on the moon but crashed at the last moment.

I just don’t believe any of this. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want. The whole thing seems like a charade to con people into thinking that these low IQ mud people are capable of achieving what White Europeans have been able to accomplish.

Not buying any of this. My assumption is that there will be a bunch of people debunking this supposed space mission on YouTube.

4 Likes

I guess the bindis are running out of places to shit in their own country, so now they want to shit on the moon? :poop:
:first_quarter_moon_with_face: :india: :woman_shrugging:t6:

6 Likes

It’s happening that way, thanks to the wonderful Hindu technology engineers!

3 Likes

They can’t even fix the shithole India is, clean up their streets, make the cities more secure, teach them how to use a effin’ toilet., though they can get some gadget unto the moon.

3 Likes

And they usually buy the ones in the wrong neighborhoods!

when%20dindu%20met%20hindu

4 Likes

First world technologies should be withheld from third world hands. Naturally third world people have difficulties when using same.

2 Likes