In the US this year over half a million babies have been aborted. But THAT's not terrorism, that's called Women's Choice

http://www.numberofabortions.com/

2 Likes

I’d say it’s mostly white babies being aborted. Am I right?

1 Like

Check this out…

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/usa_abortion_by_race.html

3 Likes

Very interesting…

According to the chart:

There were more black than White abortions in 2017 (the latest year for that particular statistic). Considering blacks make up a smaller portion of the population, that is a huge number for them - not that I’m complaining.

Imagine all the crime stopping that is going on…

4 Likes

“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Margaret Sanger’s December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton, Massachusetts. Original source: Sophia Smith Collection, Smith College, North Hampton, Massachusetts.

2 Likes

@Bon I despise those “right to life” types who cry hysterically whenever a nigglet is aborted. If there’s any justice in this universe such people will be attacked by their pet darkies.

4 Likes

If you’re referring to the white babies, that’s just not true. Women who are responsible and well educated often get abortions. They’re all sluts in today’s societies, and meth junkies in rusty mobile homes are far more likely to have a brood of kids than upstanding working class and middle class people. The only demographic other than the lowest of the low class likely to have large families among whites are the very affluent.

2 Likes

A woman’s willingness, desires, or opinions should never carry any weight in a discussion of public policy, such as abortion, marriage, etc.

3 Likes

I don’t believe that has anything to do with her genes. I believe most all of them have a tendency to be this way without the proper conditioning. Some worse than others, obviously.

In many, if not most things, genetics is the determining factor. In women’s behavior, this could more accurately be referred to as biology. Women are easily swayed by propaganda and environmental stimulus, and the stimuli and environment to which they are currently exposed influences them to be baby-killing slutbags, which in many ways is just reducing them to their natural, primal urges.

Thus, I disagree with the assertion that babies of women who are willing to abort them would not be a good addition to the gene pool for this reason. It seems a toss-off position you’re taking, which is either not well-thought out, or not properly informed by an unvarnished examination of the nature of the human female.

2 Likes

No, that is an assertion.

1 Like