Illegal Migrants Storm Pantheon on Paris and Demand Work, Housing and Citizenship

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/illegal-migrants-storm-pantheon-on-paris-and-demand-work-housing-and-citizenship/

" The illegals claim they are victims of racism."

1 Like

demands and more demands. it’s not enough that they let them in and gave them free everything they want more free stuff driven by demands not acumen.

2 Likes

I guess what the niggers are basically saying is they would rather pick cotton on Whitey’s plantation as slaves than be forced to go back to Africa as free men. The Dark Continent was a much, much better place when it was under the control of the European powers. I’ll bet the Germans were the most benevolent colonial rulers of all.

german%20east%20africa

german%20west%20africa%20flag

4 Likes

my Ukrainian friend said that when the Germans occupied The Ukraine they were very nice and friendly. the danger was a prominent family who formed death squads. her parents were on the list and warned so they went into hiding.

Like they really have that trait! Such low iq shitskins need to go back where they belong- if they had the desire to improve their living conditions: no they can’t because of their iq level. They HAVE to beg for free shit from the whiteys

2 Likes

Yes, we always find a way to create jobs for them to feed us and them!