Illegal Beaners Protest as DACA Expires

Originally published at: Illegal Beaners Protest as DACA Expires | Infostormer.com

YouTube

So the deadline for Congress to implement a DACA fix has come and gone and illegal alien beaners were protesting all over the place. Naturally they blame Donald Trump for their problems despite the fact that the Democrats have flat out refused to consider any sort of reasonable deal on the situation. The Democrats want an endless flood of beaners who will vote for them to bolster their political power. They also don’t want to give Trump any political wins on the border wall and making reasonable fixes to existing immigration laws.

Previously, the courts ruled that the DACA program had to continue but now there’s a federal court ruling in Maryland correctly stating that Trump can end it.

All Trump did was rescind an executive order that was unlawful to begin with. To say that he didn’t have the power to do this was always a ridiculous position.

The Democrats don’t want to do a deal. They don’t appear remotely interested in doing one and want to use this as a political issue instead.

Oh well, guess this means all these DACA illegal aliens will have to be deported. Too bad! I’m shedding tears as I write this! lol

5 Likes

I volunteer to start the round ups. Who’s with me?

3 Likes

@BasedBemidji We’ll need to buy some bio-hazard suits.
I’ll gladly pay for them!

1 Like

I watched some of the pro-DACA protests and they did themselves no favors with the way they looked and acted. They could not have been more obnoxious and unpleasant if they tried. The same can be said for crisis actors David Fagg and Emma the bald mestizo lesbian. :-1::-1::-1:

3 Likes

It galls me to see these ingrates protesting the enforcement of our laws. With the exception of various Western globalist shill states, no other country would be as generous as the U.S.A. Once deported, if that ever comes to pass, each DACA recipient should have their forehead tattooed with “NO REENTRY” in big black letters.

3 Likes