Illegal Aliens Flown Around Country at Taxpayer Expense

i’m not sure what Trump is doing but ICE is looking for responsible contractors to relocate The Migrants around the country. it looks like South Florida is in the crosshairs… what i think he’s doing is allowing the situation to overwhelm the system and force The Fake News to begin reporting on this crisis because most Americans are still in-the-dark about the scope of the problem. but this is unacceptable. remember in the last months of the Obama presidency, Obama was hurriedly bringing-in as many monkey invaders as possible to do as much damage to our country as possible before he left? and also remember our relief when The Head Nigger in-Charge WAS GONE and Trump took over? we all thought that the end of the nigger invasion was at hand but no…granted, Trump can’t change our laws without The House supporting him BUT there’s still much that he can do like CLOSE THE MEXICO BORDER AND DECLARE A NATIONAL EMERGENCY. then he can get the US military to gas the invaders and push them back to their shitholes. But Trump is worried that The Fake News will use this against him and so just lets the nightmare continue, hoping that he will get re-elected and conservatives will gain control of The House of Reps. this isn’t something that gives me any solace what so ever.

there isn’t any guarantee that republicans will win the House in 2020. action must be taken NOW. Trump has got to learn how to lead instead of follow.

3 Likes

What happened to the plan to transport them to sanctuary cities?

1 Like

well, maybe that’s still in the offing because he’s looking at sending thousands of brownies to Miami which is a liberal, nigger shit-hole.

4 Likes

That was just a tweet.

I suspected it was too good to be true.

If the Florida governor can’t stop this and thousands of illegals are transported to Florida, he can kiss his 2020 election chances goodbye. Time to find a third party replacement. I’m in Florida and won’t vote for him again, that is if I ever decide to vote again.

5 Likes

i didn’t vote for this cocksuker in fact i stopped voting all together. i can’t take it anymore. i hate them all including the american people. i am desperate for WWIII. i want to see billions of fools die for the jews.

3 Likes

That best thing to do, let’s stop to feed the demoncracy hoax beast. I think than only a stranger occupation can save the west at that point, like people are too fucked up in there head for save there own country.

3 Likes

Sportsball and alcohol have pacified my country. Which country do you hail from?

2 Likes

Well, the only answer is secession, coup or overthrow. Not by voting. Deep state will be always there. Mabye a foreign take over, but that’s definitely not a good thing. The foreign power will simply look us as second class citizens. The deep state sticks like a bad stain. All we have to to to replace the goverment shirt with stains with a brand new clean WHITE shirt of FREEDOM. I know the vast masses are pacified but once they are deprived of nigger ball association TV (basketball) and piss beer then who knows?

1 Like