Illegal Alien Spic Arrested for Four Murders in Nevada

Originally published at: Illegal Alien Spic Arrested for Four Murders in Nevada | Infostormer.com

An illegal alien spic was just arrested in connection to four murders in Nevada. It’s too bad walls are immoral. If walls weren’t immoral this savage piece of shit would not have gotten in the country and killed those people.

President Trump mentioned this story in a recent tweet.

Unfortunately, we can’t have a border wall because Nancy Pelosi says walls are immoral and won’t fund immoral things. Pelosi thinks illegal alien spic savages murdering people in our country is a perfectly proper thing though. It’s also worth mentioning that Pelosi is a stupid senile cunt bitch.

8 Likes

You know every home has walls and why is that protection and privacy. I am surrounded by walls and not once have they said niggers or gas the kikes. Weird my walls must be broken.

3 Likes

His eyes are not even due to his defective genes of cross breeding and his murderous atzec DNA is in the mix. My diagnosis: build the fucking wall now!

5 Likes

Wall? These morons don’t even lock their doors:

Abbi Whitaker, a public relations executive who lives a couple doors down from the Davids, said she and her family left their home to stay in a hotel and then a relative’s house for a few nights.

“We didn’t even have a key for our front door,” she said. “That’s just how the Whitakers are. We would leave our front door open, our garage open.”

4 Likes

good…

jdsafkldjafjdfadfdasdfasdfa

1 Like

The media is sure hiding this!

They don’t want Trump to make an issue of it - as well he should - to bolster support for his wall.

THIS is what Pelosi and (((schumer))) are protecting. They want innocent Americans - including cops - to be killed by their bio-weapons, blacks and mestizos.

While they kvetch about the government shut down…

bq-5c465afea2bfd

5 Likes

Guess they learned a hard lesson, didn’t they?

NEVER leave your doors unlocked - car doors, front door, back door etc.

We in Southern California have learned…

5 Likes

and why Trump should have bypassed the fake news and go directly to the american people which he has just recently started doing.

3 Likes

but but but…they all come here to pick lettuce and tomatoes to ensure we get all of our nutrients.

1 Like

Before the passage of the The 1965 legislation Hart - Celler Act

Californians

Did not lock their cars.

There were few, if any, homes that had bars on the windows.

Few people had home security systems.

A child’s bicycle left on the front lawn overnight was still there in the morning.

Young children could walk to school without concern for abduction, rape and murder.

Few people knew anyone who had a drug addiction.

There were no gated communities.

There was no need for “security” at airports or anywhere else.

There was no terrorism.

I watched my state literally being destroyed right before my eyes.

4 Likes