Ilhan Omar Questions Israeli Lobby Again

Originally published at: Ilhan Omar Questions Israeli Lobby Again | Infostormer.com

It figures that a bulbheaded Somali Moslem like Ilhan Omar would be the first major political figure to really ask some serious questions about America’s relationship with Israel. She was at it again questioning the pro-Israel lobby and lawmakers who support Israel no matter what.

I am told everyday that I am anti-American if I am not pro-Israel. I find that to be problematic and I am not alone. I just happen to be willing to speak up on it and open myself to attacks.

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 3, 2019

USA Today:

House Democratic leaders plan to call for a vote on a resolution in response to remarks that freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar made about Israel at a town hall event last week, a senior Democratic aide told USA TODAY.

Staffers from the offices of top Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., worked on the resolution condemning Omar’s remarks over the weekend but the text is still not final, the aide said. Pelosi plans to bring the resolution to the floor for a vote on Wednesday.

Omar, D-Minn., suggested Wednesday that the pro-Israel lobby pushes lawmakers to show “allegiance to a foreign country” and said the charge of anti-Semitism is “designed to end the debate” about Israel’s treatment of Palestinians.

The remark drew an angry response from House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., who demanded Omar apologize for what he considered a “vile, anti-Semitic slur” in a statement on Friday. Omar is a member of Engel’s committee.

Critics said Omar’s remarks played into old tropes casting doubt on the loyalty of American Jews.

Omar – who apologized for a different comment that was condemned as anti-Semitic last month – pushed back against the criticism in a series of tweets on Sunday. She gave no indication that she intended to apologize in response to the new accusation of anti-Semitism.

“I am told everyday that I am anti-American if I am not pro-Israel,” Omar tweeted. “I find that to be problematic and I am not alone. I just happen to be willing to speak up on it and open myself to attacks.”

She is not wrong. Why are lawmakers from both parties compelled to support Israel a foreign country? It indicates that the pro-Israel lobby has its tentacles in the American political system and are manipulating it for their own interests. If there was a pro-Russia group doing the same thing, the lawmakers connected to it would be called out as traitors.

Trump posted this tweet claiming that Omar’s stance represented a “dark day for Israel.”

Representative Ilhan Omar is again under fire for her terrible comments concerning Israel. Jewish groups have just sent a petition to Speaker Pelosi asking her to remove Omar from Foreign Relations Committee. A dark day for Israel!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 5, 2019

I guess it sort of is. Israel isn’t used to anybody in the American political system questioning their subversive activities.

But why is Israel so special? Why is AIPAC the biggest and most recognizable pro-Israel lobby group in the country allowed to operate unquestioned? These are important questions and it leads to the obvious answer that Jews are subverting America in the interest of their subversive tribe.

It looks like Nancy Pelosi is going to bring a resolution to the floor condemning anti-Semitism in response to this. But Omar is asking some valid questions and the fact that Pelosi feels the need to condemn anti-Semitism over this, proves Omar’s point of Jews and Israel having way too much influence over America’s political system.

8 Likes

what a sad time we live in where the only person speaking the truth about our masters is some inbred islamic incest monkey that shouldn’t even be in our nation let alone in congress.

10 Likes

Well, we know what side Trump is play for. But we already knew that.

9 Likes

What makes me laff is how Rep. Omar was supposed to be the jews’ big FUCK YOU to White America. “Enjoy all your new, mandatory diversity, goyim!” But now she’s being a bad, misbehaving schvartze by exposing the power of the Zionist lobby. The kikes and their goy front men are all howling in rage but none of them are actually denying the truth of her words.

Shame on the white males in Congress (males, NOT men). Not one of them has the courage that this colored lady has. Not one.

9 Likes

Its sickening beyond words that not 1 single one of our “leaders” are permitted to ever say anything about jews but the vast majority of the USA still finds the “accusation” of jewish supremacy to be outlandish and misleading…
Yeah, sure thing.
You can call Hillary any name you want, same with Trump or anyone else but mention the jew influence in all that exists and you are going to be ruined.
People cannot see it still…its astounding.

9 Likes

Jim Traficant had the courage and the balls, but he was silenced.

5 Likes

the resolution condemning Omar is LOL funny. here’s a snippet:

“Whereas Jewish people are subject to numerous other dangerous anti-semetic myths as well, including that Jews control the banks, media and the United States Government or seek world domination and that Jews are obsessed with money.”

i’ll becha that they though about mentioning that some hateful antisemites also accused them of faking “the holocaust” but they just want to let that dog rest for obvious kikery reasons.

5 Likes

lol… exactly! there’s not much they can say except, “yes, we are all bought and paid for by jews and sell out the american people daily in this regard.”

5 Likes

Our Jewish rulers are doing their standard thing, which is state the ugly truth about themselves, then let everyone know that the truth is unspeakable. They make everybody conform to the lie & those who won’t play along are punished.

AOC is standing behind Omar & it will be interesting to see how this plays out. These broads ain’t rocket scientists. More than likely Omar will be replaced by another towel-head who will spew anti-semitic rhetoric while she runs for office, & then will behave herself once elected…

4 Likes

the democrat upstarts are rocking the boat. Omar has yet to expose 9/11 but surely she knows. this is why the overreaction by congress to her truthful statements about jews buying our government… it’s only a matter of time before the kindly Muslim woman drops the 9/11 bomb… and now that "Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Truth & Justice has got the NY Attny General to DO HIS JOB and convene a Grand Jury to hear the volumes of evidence that JEWS DID 9/11, the NeoCon/Liberal coalition of complicity and coverup will soon fall apart.

4 Likes

Rep Engel is listed as Jewish. He should recuse himself. Nobody is allowed to criticize Jews, the Jewish media will destroy them. How much of the Jewish media resources are now being devoted to destroy this critic??

2 Likes

“Shame on the white males in Congress (males, NOT men). Not one of them has the courage that this colored lady has. Not one.”…quite right, a neon light of how far the subversion has gone on.

3 Likes

Vampire kike demon chuck schumer loves watching the goyim slaughter their children to molech while forbidding the jewish race to even consider infanticide…
probably because jews are our bestist friends…friend%20jew

2 Likes