Ilhan Omar Gets Death Threat From "New York Man"

Originally published at: Ilhan Omar Gets Death Threat From “New York Man” | Infostormer.com

Ilhan Omar just got a death threat from a man living in New York. I had assumed that it would have been a Jew doing this but it appears just to have been a crazy Trump supporter who hates Moslems.

Fox News:

A New York state man has been charged with threatening to kill Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., during a phone call to the freshman congresswoman’s office in Washington last month.

Patrick W. Carlineo, Jr., 55, of Addison, N.Y., allegedly made the expletive-laced phone threat March 21, telling one of Omar’s staffers they were working for a “terrorist,” a release from the U.S. Attorney’s office said Friday.

“Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her, she’s a (expletive) terrorist. I’ll put a bullet in her (expletive) skull,” an angry Carlineo said, according to the release.

While he allegedly railed against Omar, a Somali-American and one of two Muslim women in Congress, Carlineo gave the staffer his name and contact information. Omar’s office then alerted Capitol Police, who launched an investigation with the FBI, the release said.

Carlineo told the FBI that he is a patriot, “loves the president and that he hates radical Muslims in our government,” according to a criminal complaint.

The 55-year-old was arrested and charged with threatening to assault and murder a United States official. If convicted, he could face a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine, or both.

This incident is largely the result of the Jewish media attacking Omar because she said AIPAC exists. They claimed that she was being an evil anti-Semitic individual simply for mentioning that AIPAC is a real group that lobbies on behalf of a foreign interest. This has caused lots of people to get worked up over her.

But what this man from New York didn’t realize is that Omar’s presence is the result of Jews advocating for stupid immigration laws that have flooded America with her people. I don’t like her presence any more than anybody else, but her exposure of AIPAC and Jewish power is helpful.

The fact that almost every major political figure across both major parties delivered a speech at AIPAC this year, should tell you all you need to know about who runs things in America. That’s why we are getting the Make Israel Great Again agenda pushed and executed as a top priority. This is being done even while the country is being overrun with third world invaders.

8 Likes

it’s the only good news to come out of Washington in years.

6 Likes

Image result for le happy merchant metropolitan

(((new york man)))

Related image

7 Likes

Since Jew York area is so steeped in Jewish bagels and delicassten so it makes sense that denizens of the metro area is very pro Jewish politically no matter how left or right
Even though I hate the yids but I crave lox and bagels it’s so good! Ii can report that many bagel shops around are now run by gooks so safely say that my money don’t flow to the kikes.

5 Likes

Same in San Francisco…

3 Likes

@Bon Kosher delis run by Orientals? Now I’ve heard everything!

5 Likes

Yes, it seems they’ve taken over the food business in the Bay Area, been to a number of breakfast places, specifically bagel-type bakeries, all run by Asians.

Don’t like it much - worst case of food poisoning I ever got in my life was from eating in an Asian deli in Vancouver - it was in the airport. My cousin, who ate the same thing, ended up hospitalized. Took me about six weeks to recover. I do not trust Asians around food.

3 Likes

That’s hilarious. Laughing so hard that I might not be able to stand up for the rest of the day!

2 Likes