If You Are Against Gay Anal Sex You Are Not a True Conservative

Originally published at: If You Are Against Gay Anal Sex You Are Not a True Conservative | Infostormer.com

All you haters of faggots and queers need to understand one thing. You are not a true conservative.

Just ask true conservative Charlie Kirk who bravely took down an evil anti-gay extremist.

I believe marriage is one man one woman

Also gay people should be welcome in the conservative movement

As Christians we are called to love everyone

I will always stand against people who wish to establish their own personal values as a reason to kick others out of our movement pic.twitter.com/7QmuEWlt49

— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) November 22, 2019

It is just a fact that gays and in particular gay niggers like Rob Smith are what we need in the conservative movement.

This is "conservatism" according to @robsmithonline and @charliekirk11 pic.twitter.com/VUMHUKOcTD

— Zoomer Clips 🦃🎃 (@ZoomerClips) November 23, 2019

It is simply incomprehensible to believe that we can implement true conservatism without embracing gay anal sex. And more specifically nigger gay anal sex. This is the only way for us to lower taxes and implement school voucher programs. Anybody who says otherwise is against freedom and the Constitution.

3 Likes

avatars-000308062617-xfip2i-t500x500

5 Likes

its the No True Conservative Fallacy

2 Likes

21st Century Conservatism

3 Likes

I have nothing but contempt for these “true conservatives”.

2 Likes

The :rainbow: coalition still hates him. Just as so many Jews still hate him even though he has served Israel during his tenure.

1 Like

Also x people should be welcome in the conservative movement

As Christians we are called to love everyone

Replace x with trannies, pedophiles, furries, anything, it works.
Someone should really push this hard at the next event he organizes, asking him if he thinks we should allow transgender furry homosexual pedophiles in the movement, as Christians are called to love everyone.
Or better, ask “Recently, you said that gay people should be welcome in the conservative movement, as Christians are called to love everyone. Following your premise, do you think Nick Fuentes should be accepted in the conservative movement ? And if so, would you invite him on stage ?”

4 Likes

E. Michael Jones is a mixed bag on so many things. One thing he gets right, is that Free Market Economics and Sodomy go together. He also understood something Evangelical Conservatives to this day fail to comprehend. All the “Pro Family” type of organizations (Moral Majority, Christian Coalition, Focus on The Family) were never really put into existence to fight degeneracy. What they were there to do was to make sure their followers “Blessed” Israel.

3 Likes