If Trump is Working for a Foreign Power It is Israel Not Russia

Originally published at: If Trump is Working for a Foreign Power It is Israel Not Russia | Infostormer.com

Now that Bob Mueller has submitted his report and there appears to be no more criminal indictments coming, Donald Trump has been vindicated. He is not a Russian agent as the Jewish media has been claiming for the past two years.

The thing is, the Russia hoax was a Jewish orchestrated plot to control and/or impeach Trump from office. There was never any evidence that Trump conspired with Russians to win the 2016 election. There is however plenty of evidence to suggest that he is being controlled by Jews and Israel.

He has done nothing for Russia. He’s placed sanctions on them and provided arms to Ukraine. He has largely pursued an adversarial relationship with Russia. This is not something an agent of Russia would be doing.

Meanwhile, he has done all sorts of things for Israel. Here’s a list of them that I compiled in my Daily Stormer article that I wrote on the same subject.

• Recognized the Golan Heights as part of Israel.
  • Recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and moved the American embassy there.
  • Provided billions of dollars in foreign aid to Israel.
  • Cut foreign aid to the Palestinians.
  • Completely cut all formal relations with Palestine.
  • Attacked Syria twice over fake gas attack footage.
  • Criticized Ilhan Omar as an anti-Semite for saying that the pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC exists.
  • Spent a good part of his recent State of the Union speech reminding people of the Jewish Holocaust hoax.
  • Established a major arms deal to Saudi Arabia to help counter Iran, Israel’s main regional enemy.

It’s even possible that Trump recognized the Golan Heights as part of Israel in exchange for the Jews pulling the plug on the Russia hoax fiasco. We don’t know if that is true, but the timing of these two events coming right after the other certainly deserves scrutiny.

And now that Trump has abandoned his MAGA agenda with a full fledged neocon MIGA agenda, it is possible that the Jews felt that they got enough all the mileage they could out of the Russia hoax.

3 Likes