I Believe the Apollo Moon Landings Were a Big Hoax

Yep, math proves that our earth cannot be the size/shape that the ZOG and its stooge pseudoscience agencies claim it is, and it proves that the earth cannot be a “ball” because it doesn’t bend anywhere.
If it does bend somewhere, then that would be due to the circumference data being incorrect, which would mean that the earth is much larger than the science minds have told us it is for a very long time.
But it never bends anywhere and nobody has ever yet been able to show this no matter how much they claim that FE’er’s are “retards”
And if that is the case (which it is)and NASA is lying and misleading the world about the size of our world, then we should really be questioning the validity of anything said by NASA if such a simplistic mistake was overlooked for as many yrs as it has been.
With that said, we all know that they don’t make those types of mistakes, so what gives, mathematically speaking and all?
The trigonometry used in aerodynamics and the laws of thermodynamics are also very contradictory within themselves, and of course , when used in certain research involving heliocentrism.
All i have ever suggested is that people question things, especially if the government calls it the unquestionable, undeniable “truth” seeing how they also tell us how multiculturalism is our “greatest strength” or how we are all “immigrants” or how “jews and negroes are victims” because of the sheer existence of the white European peoples and races.

Stop.

The math used to run this website is the same math used to prove your post up there above this one is without legitimate conclusion or sensible argument.

When you said the earth doesn’t bend, that along with other misguided and unfortunate arguments, negates you when you said all you ever do is try to get people to question.

You make claims as well.

Define ‘bend’, because the horizon bends, as do the arcs of the sun and planets. Your trajectory when trying to walk due North bends, so you must alter your path to keep a true N direction.

Anyone pushing flat earth is worthless to white nationalism. Dr Pierce agrees.

you are a mind slave…basic NASA curvature math involving the earths supposed circumference proves the earth doesn’t bend, and only some brainwashed ,indoctrinated individual would deny it.
Go worship the ZOG and your jew masters who make alien movies lol.
You cannot prove in any way your fake claims that have warped your mind via hollywood/pop culture repetition for decades.
You can only insult me and call someone names who has a far superior understanding about the subject.
The only reason anything “bends” on pictures and movies is because of a fish eye lens.
You have never seen any bend or curve and IF you could comprehend the simplistic structural layout and functions of a lighthouse, then you could maybe grasp this fact.
Anyone who can do basic math could understand that there is no example of the horizon bending.
You would need google to more than likely even know the basic, cursory knowledge of this.
Anyone who could grasp what i am saying ,what NASA claims , would no doubt question this lie.
But i completely understand how threatened small minded people are when it comes time to question the masters of our reality and their powerful lies.
I hope one day you aren’t such a mind slave.

" Other than the heights and depths of mountains and valleys the Earth has no curvature or convexity and is for all intents and purposes flat.
Just as it appears, the Sun, Moon and stars (fixed and wandering) all revolve around the flat Earth which is the stationary, immovable center of the universe.
The magnetic North Pole is the center of the Earth and the universe.
Polaris, the North Pole star remains always significantly situated atop the dome of the heavens, while the Sun, Moon, and stars revolve in circular cycles around us.
The truth is that all standing water is always flat, the horizon is always flat, and all canals, tunnels and railways are built without regard for the supposed curvature or convexity of the Earth.
The light from lighthouses can be seen at incredible distances only possible on a flat surface.
The truth is pilots do not make constant nose declinations or compensation acceleration to account for the supposed curvature and rotation of the ball-Earth.
The truth is sailors do not use spherical calculations, but plane trigonometry when navigating."

It’s already been pointed out that this flat earth stuff is divisive. I get the whole ‘let’s question stuff’ thing, I’m all for doing that, even with established ‘facts’. But I don’t see what good this FE thing is doing.

2 Likes

i dont like being called an idiot and a “jew tool” by morons who cant do basic math and refuse to question things, otherwise, i agree.
I think its hilaroius that people blindly believe the evil controllers and their evil system of lies.
Funny the stuff i have said and linked can only be rebutted with name calling and childish knee jerk control mechanism responses.
Nothing involving facts or math was used to discredit my posts and the actual math and data, just the (((system generated))) attacks against me personally.
I mean, i am the idiot, i guess…because if its on tv it must be true!
Star wars is so cool , so space travel and aliens are real!!!
Oy vey, it was on tV !

that is funny, because the only thing being questioned is my character, and nothing to do with the lies you people blindly believe.
i have stated i dont really care before, but it makes me laugh that basic math is ignored ,yet i am called “stupid” and a “nigger”…lmao

Dear irate’Irishman please don’t give yourself a sore head, this is too big an issue for us to deal with and might not make much difference to our plight, you know I value your white supremacy very highly. Now: how the fuck do we overthrow these fucking kikes that have us in their death grip?!

1 Like

i don’t think the shape of the earth matters in the end, but the system in place that teaches us to worship and obey pseudo science is part of the mechanism that enslaves our people.
Questioning these so called unquestionable truths is a sign that people can see through the deception but in the end it doesn’t matter seeing how our nations do not belong to us anymore.***
Nothing about truth gives me a “sore head” …i guess my problem is that i expect people to understand and comprehend things that i do and that isn’t possible with certain people i guess…even if they claim to be mathematicians.

1 Like

I understand not believing in a moon landing, I don’t agree but I understand. Math can’t prove we landed, just that we could land; records can show we were there, but records can be faked. There’s room for doubt.

Towards fe, only the most moronic and gullible toads fall for that worthless idiocy and those pushing it deserve to be tossed out with the other garbage.

If you tolerate this trash, amuse this trash, or unironically allow it near you, you do extreme disservice to the logic and reason our race has used to build our great civilizations.

2 Likes

Well, if you are so convinced by “math” in everything ,then why are you ignoring the obvious ,blatant math errors in the curvature equation?
Stop saying i am an idiot, and admit you are the one who doesn’t understand this…lol
Right, just more name calling and childish behavior…lol
i think i have proven my points.

I’m amused you qualify what you do as thinking.

Do us all a favor: Take a trip to the earth’s edge, any edge, and jump off it. White IQ will rise once done, and if you do it with a go pro, you’ll have proven you’re right.

This is a reminder people: half of all white people have an IQ under 100.

1 Like

you are one retarded fucken dolt…
Your system generated talking points and government “facts” are cute…and i am an idiot?
LOL says the tard who cant do third grade math yet claims math proves his words…you know , because reasons…
You sure you aren’t a leftist, boy?
You sound like some fucken retard white guilt commie mind slave on CNN talking about blonard blormf being a russian spy.
You have proven you cannot debate facts and cannot do math but then claim my IQ is under 100?
Laughable , i was tested around 135 when i was younger but if you say so then its obviously the truth that cannot be questioned…
Anyone who sits here and says the criminals in our ZOG and the MIC cannot be questioned should be seriously viewed as the true enemy, not someone who uses common sense and actual mathematics to question obvious lies.
This is the part where you throw yourself on the ground and act like a child in a toy store while calling me names for questioning your jew movie masters at NASA and hollywood who use heliocentrism to deny creation and push apathetic atheism on the goyim.

1 Like

The only maths I’m interested in is those that determine how many greedy lying, and perverting kikes we can ram into a fake shower room filled with bug repellent, while we laugh and joke as they whine, bleat, and kvetch their last gasps, to put them out of our misery for ever.

3 Likes

Why does Iceland have the lowest percent of any population of any nation which believes flat earth?

Some years ago Iceland started a eugenics program to abort Down syndrome babies, so far they’re nailing 98% before born.

rimshot.jpg

1 Like

Flat Erf has enjoyed a revival within the last 5 years or so. FE societies have existed for a long time, however, at least since the 19th century. When I first heard about them my first thought was that they were ‘joke’ organisations that existed only to counter-signal established facts just for the fun of it.
Now, this most recent revival is pushing this FE drivel unironically, and placing it alongside the Apollo hoax. I believe this has been done quite deliberately (by certain interested parties) in order to bring the Apollo naysayers into disrepute. And I know this is true because when I was initially learning about the Apollo fraud (circa 2007) there were no Flat Erfers to be seen. And now just a few years later, they seem to be everywhere. This is no coincidence.

2 Likes