I Believe the Apollo Moon Landings Were a Big Hoax

That doesn’t explain it

he is just gonna call us FE shills and leave now because his illusionary reality is being shattered.
Some people cannot except this, and as for the Albert Pike predictions, they are not that unique.
Many zionists throughout the yrs can predict what their system does because they are privy to the information about what the end game objectives are.
Most normies cannot fathom that these jews want us wiped out , so even when faced with facts they just cannot accept certain stuff so its deny , deny , deny…
I completely understand why people hate this stuff…i find it to be interesting and like i said before, i don’t have all the answers.
I know when something isn’t authentic, even if i don’t know how to prove what the real version of it is 100%
This is why i never speak about this stuff to random people…they cant handle it.
They dont give any reasons why your data is so incorrect, they start calling names in the same knee jerk fashion a normie would do if started pointing out how israel is a terrorist state and how jews are sickos.
MKULTRA like mind control
The pike statements are in the book, i dont understand what you were saying about the origins of the statements.

The UN map.

Oddly, those who control the world use a FE map.

Pike states quote-
“The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.”

“The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.”

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the ‘agentur’ of the ‘Illuminati’ between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile, the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

1 Like

What is the source of those Pike Quotes? No one can provide a verifiable primary source. I have searched numerous keywords in that PDF of Morals and Dogma and they are not there. If there is no primary source it is likely disinformation.

1 Like

i have read the book, its in there.
i read it like 12 yrs ago…
I checked it out at an actual library!
Its in there, but i have heard this before.

It was originally found in the book “Pawns in the Game” by William Guy Carr and the author was quoting from an alleged letter from Albert Pike to Giusseppe Mazzini in 1871. Both were high level Freemasons yet there is no substantial evidence that the letter ever existed.

William Guy Carr created or rather plagiarized from several sources to to create the “Three World Wars” myth in the 1950s.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought. I keyword searched three different PDFs, nothing.

1 Like

i recall reading it in the actual physical book but could be mistaken.
i read a lot and maybe just thought i read it after i saw it being spoken about and linked to the book for yrs afterwards…but i dont think so.
I do believe Ralph Epperson’s “the secret destiny of america” mentions the quote as well as a few other books ive read.

1 Like

From the little I read, this thread’s an embarrassment to the white race.

Erfers gotta erf…

1 Like

Nigs gotta axe you something. You’re an embarrassment erf off muthafuka.

1 Like

Have your buddies woken up yet? The anticipation’s killing me.

Regardless of what they think you sound like a nigger when you say erf

1 Like

Sorry dewd, there’s nothing more niggerish than believing the Earth is flat. And I’m assuming you’re in that camp, right?

1 Like

Nope. The earth is a real globe. But I find the idea interesting and like to understand their point of view.

2 Likes

Who said that beside you?
Here at IS we question the ZOG and its tentacle entities like the liars over at NASA that you seem to be fooled by.
Just because the FE community makes good points about the fake heliocentric model doesn’t mean that we are all on board with everything they say!

There is nothing more niggerish and slave-like then believing what jews and the control system claims is “unquestionable”…
i would lean more towards its flat than a globe spinning aimlessly throughout the “infinity” of “space”…but how would anyone know?
Nobody has ever been to “space”

How is questioning obviously deceptive things as part of our reality “embarrassing” to our race?
Why does being a sheep who believes in blatant lies told by the eternal liars make someone less “embarrassing”?

It’s math, not yids, which ended Flat Earth idiocy for good.

1 Like

Well, so then, what is your response to the math on the curvature ?
Are you suggesting “yids” have nothing to do with our ZOG and what NASA, a MIC arm, does and promotes as unquestionable truth?
I never once said the earth was flat, but it seems to make more provable sense than the heliocentric model, which is based mostly in absurdity and deception, backed by nonstop propagandized repetition.
I agree that looking too much into stuff like this is a distraction, however, there is some odd stuff going on with it ,for sure.
What difference does any of it make anyhow?
We are going way of the DoDo bird and the typewriter so this topic will more than likely die out with our race.
We are the only race capable of such magnificence and i do believe that is why most white nationalists are so weary of accepting that they’ve been lied to about this subject.
They feel it diminishes what white European peoples have accomplished, which is understandable but not really true.

My response is to believe math. Math proves life. Math proves everything provable. Math is God, and towards topic of op’s thread, the moon’s math’s bitch. The Celtic Germanic Nordic Race did that.