Hysterical Bald Spic Bitch Blames Trump and the NRA for Florida School Shooting

Originally published at: Hysterical Bald Spic Bitch Blames Trump and the NRA for Florida School Shooting | Infostormer.com

YouTube

The Jew-run media is hyping this speech by a hysterical bald spic bitch named Emma Gonzalez who essentially blamed Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association for the Florida school shooting. She is apparently a student at the High School where the shooting occurred. Her speech was textbook Jewish Communist propaganda. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was coached or had the speech written for her.

But honestly, this brown Sinead O’Connor look-a-like should shut her fucking mouth. She doesn’t know what the hell she is talking about.

She started off her speech claiming that it is easier to buy a gun than to make plans with friends on a weekend. This is totally false. While laws differ in many states, gun owners typically have to go through background checks and a myriad of red tape to buy a firearm. In Florida, a background check is required to buy a firearm. This does not make buying a firearm easier than making plans with friends.

She called for gun control by citing what Australia did after the Port Arthur Massacre in the late 1990s. She said that they hadn’t had any problems after they enacted strict gun control laws. This is a lie. I found several Australian news clips on YouTube detailing various shooting incidents that occurred after these laws were passed. The laws effectively removed the ability of law abiding citizens to defend themselves.

And how about Europe? France has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world and it didn’t prevent the mass shooting at the Bataclan Concert Hall a few years back.

Or how about the Charlie Hebdo shooting attack?

If gun control is the answer, why have there still been shooting attacks in these countries with strict gun control laws? It shows that gun control is not the answer and the people pushing for it are full of shit.

The rest of the speech focused her rage on the firearm that was used instead of the insane person responsible. She downplayed the fact that the shooter was bat shit fucking crazy and whined about guns.

She specifically complained about Trump and the National Rifle Association and tried to infer that they were responsible for the acts of an insane person. With that logic maybe we should blame the American Automobile Association and Budweiser the next time a drunk driver kills somebody.

So fuck this dyke looking spic bitch. I don’t care how old she is. If she wants to play politics she’s fair game. Her whole speech was bullshit despite her false claims of calling bullshit out.

These pushes to enact gun control laws in America each time a mass shooting incident occurs is getting awfully tiresome. These incidents are the result of a malfunctioning society where SSRIs are handed out like candy and insane people are not confined to mental hospitals because of political correctness. In fact, our society in many cases embraces various forms of insanity like this transgender and faggot nonsense.

And this idea that schools should be “gun free zones” makes them prime targets for mentally unstable people to target. If they weren’t “gun free zones” they’d be less likely targets for this type of thing. How fucking hard is this to understand?

The bottom line is that you’ll never take the American people’s guns. There’s too many guns in America to confiscate. It’d be a fools errand and it would likely result in an even bigger blood bath if you tried. It’s a logistical impossibility. Why don’t you Communist fucks get it through your thick heads that confiscating the American people’s guns will never happen.

This emotionally charged propaganda from a bald carpet munching spic bitch was a massive failure.

Go cry me a river you ugly whore. Your empowered female routine was pathetic.

5 Likes

Send her as an exchange student to Ciudad Juarez or Chihuahua in Mexico & let her finish HS there.

6 Likes

I no longer have the patience to watch these videos anymore. All they do is piss me off and make me want to beat the shit out of someone. As far as the spic is concerned, someone should look into her legal status and deport the ugly dyke back to Mexico or whatever 3rd world shit she came from.

6 Likes

I agree. I had to do everything in my power not to put my fucking fist through the computer screen when watching that speech from that bald spic bitch.

I hope you can sense my rage when I wrote that article.

9 Likes

Always about the gun never about BIG PHARMA. The ONLY time kids need drugs are when it’s life threatening. Giving growing bodies and maturing minds powerful psycho active drugs will only push the crazy ones over the edge and making normal kids into zombies.

6 Likes

Look how safe Mexico is, they adopted gun control…

Mexico actually has extremely strict gun control laws. So strict, in fact, that there’s only one store in the entire country where citizens can legally purchase a gun… Criminals do not obey gun laws only the peasants DO…sounds cliche but it’s true.

6 Likes

It’s always crickets when SSRI’s are mentioned, but they are the one common factor in all of these school shootings. I wonder what the advertising spend and the ownership tie-in is at the big six media giants with Big Pharma??? tbh you’d probably be Seth Rich’d if you got too loud about that.

4 Likes

@BasedBemidji Big Pharma is Big Business for King Kike.

2 Likes

I’m sorry Mr. Stormer, but I cannot watch any more gun-grabbing commie propaganda - bad for the digestion. But I’m going to assume that the bald puta is an actress paid by the jews to wail and moan about evil White males or something.

3 Likes

Ok,is she the official New Face of Weimerica?

A) Female.( of course )

B) Not White. ( of course)

C) Non conventional appearance. ( get used to it goyim,and be glad we made her take the ironmongery out of the lip and nose piercings before we started filming )

D) Gender fluidity implied by appearance,if not outright claimed in the interview. ( I have no idea what she actually said-I’m not going to watch her jeremiad )

If this is what the country is planned to look like in the next generation,are any normies really surprised that some of us have gone full on fash?

2 Likes

Exactly… it is highly interesting that they just happened to find some gender bending non-White spic bitch to deliver that speech. That was not a coincidence.

But yeah… things have gone totally bat shit insane especially in the past five years. This madness has only caused our numbers to increase exponentially.

3 Likes