How Trump's warmonger in chief is trying to drag the US into a conflict that would make Iraq look like a tea party

I’m a little surprised that a pro Jew site like the Daily Mail would run this article, here’s an example…

"There is no shortage of pretexts. Just last week, four empty oil tankers – three Saudi Arabian and one Norwegian – were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates as they loaded up.

A major Saudi oil pipeline designed to bypass the Strait of Hormuz was attacked by drones carrying explosives.

The House of Saud claims Iran was to blame, but without any evidence. It seems just as likely the attacks were conducted by forces actively seeking to engineer a showdown."

3 Likes

Calling this unhinged fool a warmonger is insulting to warmongers.

2 Likes

if Iran were to attack an oil tanker, they’d sink it. The Saudis and evil Jews are up to their old war tricks. when Trump hired Bolton i could hear a huge “MOTHER FUCKER” across the nation from Trump supporters. betrayal is such a hard pill to swallow.

3 Likes

Being optimistic the only good thing we can say is that Trump is less of a disaster than HRC would have been, but that’s about it.

2 Likes

The Orange Goon is tweeting threats against Iran. Trump is a complete jackass. he doesn’t even consider the tens of thousands of civilians who would be killed in another insane Mid-East war. he’s living in a world all his own. and besides, the Iranian people are all pro-west. it’s their pos muslim gov that is the problem but that happened long ago because of US meddling. the Evil CIA has been fucking with Iran since the early 50’s. if Trump attacks Iran i hope that some Iranian sleeper-cells nuke The Blight House with the entire Trump family inside. they are all goddamned scum the world would be better without. HEY TRUMP, FUCK YOU!!!

2 Likes