How has diversify affected you today

Feel free to vent your angst about random events in your own personal interactions with diversity.

3 Likes

Driving to my new job I noticed an all black crew installing gigabit high speed cable. 20 to 30 dollar an hour job whereas I’m lucky to make 13 an hour.

8 Likes

Today i had to go to the city after work for some shopping. The pedestrian zones were full of brown and black savages again. Loud, bold, aggressive men, women and children. The native germans were outnumbered by them in a ratio of about 1 to 3. Most of the alien women pregnant again. Their numbers are increasing every day. It goes on and on. They are spreading all over the country, like a disease. It’s so disgusting. This shit made me angry again. And now i’m here, to relieve some stress.

11 Likes

Today I was unfortunate enough to be exposed to MSNBC.

3 Likes

Worse than usual. My city appeared full of non-Europeans, this is the norm if you can call it that. The woman i was with for the past 3 years hates ‘racism’ and for her sake, I’ve been trying to tone down the level of remarks I was making due to noticing the ongoing invasion and race-mixing propaganda, and much more… But today I remarked that it was all foreigners who were in a welfare office I had to visit today(it was 95% brown leeches from the turd-world in there). Earlier I had made a remark about the hideous proportions of this fat coon’s butt, who was pushing a pram with a niglet in it. The final straw was when she asked me what this row of 1 and a half square meter concrete blocks were for, that we were walking past in the city’s main square, separating a pedestrian area from the road traffic. I casually replied that they were anti-alla’akbar barriers. She lost it and started chimping out at me right there and then, I even thought she was going to hit me at one point. So, we made our way back to her house, in silence. As soon as we got in, I lifted my bags and got to fuck out of there. I don’t need that shit in my life. She has her own stresses at present, but the sight and presence of all these invaders is making me feel stressed, but in a calm way, all I’m really doing is making remarks. I should be able to say whatever the fuck I want to, so fuck her. Her grand-dad was Indonesian, and I’ve always said I don’t have a problem with that. It’s all these bastards that have flooded in to our countries in recent years, and all the pakis that are everywhere. I don’t like it, and I have every right to not like it. Actually: it’s for the better to be rid of that little tyrant. I’ll be fine in a few days. I know you guys will understand. Thanks.:slight_smile:

8 Likes

I had a one-shoe-wearing nigger ask if I wanted to buy a half bitten subway sandwich with an empty soda cup. Like right after chomping it, he asked.

Why are these orangutans allowed to walk freely in my country.

7 Likes

Had to get a tire fixed on my vehicle. Nails in tires and cracked windshields are everyday occurrences in mexican-rich areas. The gardeners or any mexican driving a truck simply throw everything on the bed or trailer and a lot of rocks, nails or sharp objects blow off as they drive down the road.

4 Likes

Been there myself. Also, if a crew of Mexicans shows up at your neighbor’s place to build a deck or suchlike,make sure your lock up any stuff in your yard,if you want to keep it.

3 Likes

Also,I’m dealing with a woman realtor now who is apparently completely incapable of selling a piece of property in a professional manner,with no more than the necessary minimum of delay and stress.

She was supposed to be part of the solution,however she’s proven herself to be part of the problem. I’ll have to find a new one,which will entail even more delay and hair pulling on my part.

Cages are starting to sound like a pretty good idea.

2 Likes

@sturmfuehrer78 Is the former DDR still relatively safe from the Black Plague?

I went to the Dronald Blormp rally in Manchester, NH this evening. It was great to be surrounded by over 10,000 other white people in one of the whitest states in the Empire. But after the rally was over and everyone filed out of the SNHU Arena and on to Elm Street a troop of feral blue-gums in East African costumes screeched racial taunts at us white folks. This is New Hampshire, for god’s sake. What are those niggers doing here? Welcome back to America 2019, honkies. :rage::fu:t6:

6 Likes

I was eating at home for lunch one day when I heard my front water hose come on. Some mexicans working next door just turned it on and started drinking out of it. I said I didn’t mind them drinking the water because it was a hot day and the home they were working on had the water turned off, but at least knock on the door and ask. One of them gave me a dumb look and said, ‘ohhhh, um, no english!’

4 Likes

It affects us all. Take a look at this link:

https://uswhiteclock.org/

Tick tock.

6 Likes

The former DDR is less infested than the West. The public spaces are still dominated by white people. But it is getting worse. Mainly in the big cities. When i was in Leipzig earlier this year i could see many of those blackhaired muslim shitheads there. But the countryside there seems to be safe. If you consider to go there for a nigger-free holiday, i would recommend you Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

5 Likes

Ossies were taught that they were the liberators against capitalism. All people are equal. The koscher sandwich collapsed in 1989. The Westies guilt doesn’t work on Prussian pride!