Hong Kong Terrorists Waving Israeli and UN Flags Now

Originally published at: Hong Kong Terrorists Waving Israeli and UN Flags Now | Infostormer.com

The Hong Kong terrorist rioters are now marching in the streets waving Israeli and UN flags.

RT:

Sunday’s mass protests in Hong Kong featured a remarkable collection of foreign flags, as activists presumably thought the US and the UK may not be the only world powers that can back them in their raging fight against Beijing.

The anti-government protests in the autonomous Chinese city –once ruled by Britain– went along the usual lines of the past months. Some of the marches went peacefully while, in some spots, more aggressive activists caused disruption with street barricades, Molotov cocktails and acts of vandalism.

Hong Kong police responded with tear gas, rubber bullets and water cannon spraying hard-to-wash-off blue paint, and arrested many of the protesters.

Radical participants managed to force a shutdown of two light railway stations in the Causeway Bay, Wan Chai and Admiralty districts in the north of the Hong Kong Island. Some action was reported at the Festival Walk mall, where protesters vandalized a restaurant run by Maxim’s Caterers, a large business that the protesters accuse of being pro-Beijing.

As we have said time and time again, these people are nothing more than anti-fascist types who are being funded by the CIA, the US State Department and other ZOG-linked entities. The fact that they are flying the Israeli and UN flag in their marches is just more proof of that.

It also makes the arguments of faggot shills like Paul Joseph Watson who are supporting these protests all the more ridiculous. He is siding with the Jewish globalists in his support of these riots.

And make no mistake about it, these are rioters, not protesters. Some of them were caught on video this weekend using petrol bombs.

Protesters throw petrol bombs into Wan Chai MTR station

Video: SCMP/Sarah Zheng pic.twitter.com/oSYEhOBk3D

— SCMP Hong Kong (@SCMPHongKong) September 29, 2019

As I’ve said before, I would have no problem if the Chinese deployed the military and just shot these terrorists dead in the streets. After all, there’s still a global war on terror going on right? Well, these masked goons look like terrorists to me.

2 Likes