Hong Kong Terrorists are Demanding an American Invasion

So you support Commie oppression but piss on the more democratic protesters? Just because some property was damaged does not make them terrorists especially when they cut down a surveillance pole. Hong Kong is in the right.

I’ve seen a lot of JPW videos; he is a credit to our race and culture. I guess I missed the video of him sucking cock and ramming man ass. By the way, how many videos have you or any of you posted that has exposed the left the way he has to millions of people?

get an avatar. They’re free.

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

1 Like

Dude. Wow. That line reminds me of the literary critic who compared Haitian poetry to Pindar.

2 Likes

The Hong Kong rioters are backed by the CIA, the State Department and a bunch of other assholes. They are engaging in activities no different than what anti-fascists do across the West. So yeah, I’d say that makes them terrorists.

Paul Joseph Watson is hardly a credit to our race and culture. He’s a faggot shill who’d rather check out Prague’s gay scene than all hot slavic girls you can find there.

3 Likes

Witticisms are not a reasonable retort.Just because he doesn’t sig heil down the street does not mean that he is a worthless pos. I still stand by my previous statement unless a compelling retort or example(s) of shitting on our race can be produced.

First, can you prove that they are being backed by the CIA or are you just regurgitating what others speculate. Secondly, who cares if they are? Ok, let’s say they are terrorists, but terrorist fighting back against a tyrannical regime I would stigmatize as freedom fighters not the leftist shitbags in the West.

Witticisms are not a reasonable retort. Just because he doesn’t sig heil down the street does not mean that he is a worthless pos. I still stand by my previous statement unless a compelling retort or example(s) of shitting on our race can be produced. Wow, he posted taking a stroll down the homo section of Prague; does that suggest that he was partaking in faggotry?

Who says that he didn’t fuck a girl or two over there?

Did you fall asleep on the keyboard (LOLOLOLO)? A few more exclamation points would have made for a more compelling argument.

Anyway, witticisms or LOLO are not reasonable retorts or counter arguments. Just because he doesn’t sig heil down the street does not mean that he is a worthless pos. I still stand by my previous statement unless a compelling retort or example(s) of shitting on our race can be produced.

Yeah, checking out the queen scene seems like faggotry but does that mean that he partook in butt piracy? Most of his vids do expose the aggressive agenda by those who would destroy the White race, so the vitriol is unwarranted.

You’re a moron. Case closed.

1 Like

“you’re a moron case closed” yeah real intelligent

Says the guy who claims gatekeeping Judas goat Paul Joseph Watson is not gay and is a credit to the White race.

2 Likes

Insults come easy when counter points are absent!!! ( oh wait need more exclamation points) !!!

Insults come easy when counter points are absent!!! ( oh wait need more exclamation points) !!!

yup, the pics are proof!!!

They prove you’re gay for PJW.

1 Like

BTW, get an avatar.

1 Like

Dear monkey turd,

How much time and how many fag pics did you salivate over trying to find that avatar you chose for me? After witnessing the kind of low-brow methods you resort to when simply asking a question, why the fuck would I bother spending another second in this place?

Considering that you’re only purpose here was to white knight for your boyfriend PJW, IDK why you wanted to come here in the first place, but if you want to stay and not be a gay nigger, get an avatar.

This wasn’t a response to you asking a question, it was a response to you not getting an avatar. Everyone without an avatar gets the gay negro.

Gaynigger,
I’m here to help you out:

Andrew Anglin does many articles about the homosexual PJW. His take on this is very excellent.
Just change the avatar and get over with it aiight bro? No use crying about it.

1 Like

The National Endowment for Democracy has been a huge supporter of all this shit and they’re basically an intelligence front group.

The Manila Times also did a whole report about the black hand of the CIA and other American government institutions have been behind this. And there’s numerous other reports besides this that show these connections.

2 Likes