Hong Kong Terrorists are Demanding an American Invasion

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/hong-kong-terrorists-are-demanding-an-american-invasion/

I had previously predicted that the concessions made by Hong Kong’s political leadership would have no impact. Looks like I was right.

The CIA-backed terrorists in Hong Kong are now marching in the streets with American flags demanding that Donald Trump intervene militarily.

TIME:

Clashes took place in the heart of Hong Kong Sunday as thousands of protesters marched on the U.S. consulate, calling for Washington’s help in their struggle for greater political freedom.

What began as as peaceful demonstration was cut short in the late afternoon as hardliners started fires and began erecting barricades on some of the city’s most prestigious streets, including Chater Road—location of the Court of Final Appeal, Cenotaph, and the ultra-exclusive Hong Kong Club.

They also smashed entrances to Central subway station, which serves the financial district and is one of Hong Kong’s most important transport hubs. The station was quickly closed down as scuffles took place between protesters and police; the district’s glitzy boutiques also brought down their shutters. A kilometer away, chanting crowds filled Admiralty station, which is situated by the legislature, main government offices, and the Chinese military garrison.

“We can’t let police think that what they do will scare us off,” said Lita, a 19-year-old university student, as her friends broke up the paving slabs outside the Hong Kong Club. “We’re doing this because the police beat and arrested our fellow protesters.”

So these lunatics are demanding an American invasion of Hong Kong which would effectively kick off a war with China. At the same time, they are destroying property, attacking people and engaging in behavior that you would typically see from anti-fascists in Western countries.

This is transparently a neocon agenda to destabilize China, especially considering that they’re openly calling for a war in the name of “democracy” or whatever.

What makes this so hilarious is that shills like Paul Joseph Watson have been openly supporting these terrorists. Watson even personally flew over to Hong Kong to shill for them.

Sadly Watson and other Internet shills have managed to con a bunch of people into thinking these Hong Kong rioters and terrorists are brave freedom fighters or something. They’re not. They’re terrorists using American flags for marketing and propaganda purposes.

5 Likes

Very strange what is going on there.

I think it was yesterday, when it was said in the TV news that those lunatics even asked Merkel and Germany for help to bring them freedom and democracy :roll_eyes: :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that report about them asking Germany for help also. The whole thing is ridiculous. These rioters/terrorists are just anti-fascists running around with American flags and MAGA hats.

2 Likes

I don’t really care in China comes in and kills them all. These are not blond,or red haired people with grey ,blue, or green eyes. Fewer non whites make the world a better place.

2 Likes

Watson the degenerate faggot just wants access to more mens buttholes in China, as you’ve previously stated.
He should be thrown into a Chinese dungeon for 40 yrs

2 Likes

Brexit bad, Chinxit good.
Coz democracy n sheeeit.

6 Likes

Hong Kong is a vital city for American and UK intelligence agencies spying operations in the region. Hong Kong is also a safe haven for ((((( financial criminals))))) which western governments tend to take kickbacks from.

5 Likes

Last time America helped a foreign nation with military might we got Viet Nam. I could not careless how many non whites slaughter each other, but I’ll get my pop corn and beer ready to enjoy watching.

3 Likes

Why is protesting and fighting back against a demonic commie regime being upbraided? Since when the hell do any of you support the kind of oppression China enforces? JPW is not a shill, he stands for the same principles as most of us in here hold.

There is a profound difference between our shitbag protesters vs there own as he clearly points out. China is a world threat and is only becoming stronger and more aggressive. It’s just repulsive to read the hatred of the protester’s actions while remaining silent on the bigger issues as to the reasons for their resistance.

Not saying that we should invade the East over this but if the US gov. employed the same autocratic/Orwellian policies what actions would you take? I’m sure they would be calm and orderly.

So you support Commie oppression but piss on the more democratic protesters? Just because some property was damaged does not make them terrorists especially when they cut down a surveillance pole. Hong Kong is in the right.

I’ve seen a lot of JPW videos; he is a credit to our race and culture. I guess I missed the video of him sucking cock and ramming man ass. By the way, how many videos have you or any of you posted that has exposed the left the way he has to millions of people?

get an avatar. They’re free.

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

1 Like

Dude. Wow. That line reminds me of the literary critic who compared Haitian poetry to Pindar.

2 Likes

The Hong Kong rioters are backed by the CIA, the State Department and a bunch of other assholes. They are engaging in activities no different than what anti-fascists do across the West. So yeah, I’d say that makes them terrorists.

Paul Joseph Watson is hardly a credit to our race and culture. He’s a faggot shill who’d rather check out Prague’s gay scene than all hot slavic girls you can find there.

3 Likes

Witticisms are not a reasonable retort.Just because he doesn’t sig heil down the street does not mean that he is a worthless pos. I still stand by my previous statement unless a compelling retort or example(s) of shitting on our race can be produced.

First, can you prove that they are being backed by the CIA or are you just regurgitating what others speculate. Secondly, who cares if they are? Ok, let’s say they are terrorists, but terrorist fighting back against a tyrannical regime I would stigmatize as freedom fighters not the leftist shitbags in the West.

Witticisms are not a reasonable retort. Just because he doesn’t sig heil down the street does not mean that he is a worthless pos. I still stand by my previous statement unless a compelling retort or example(s) of shitting on our race can be produced. Wow, he posted taking a stroll down the homo section of Prague; does that suggest that he was partaking in faggotry?

Who says that he didn’t fuck a girl or two over there?

Did you fall asleep on the keyboard (LOLOLOLO)? A few more exclamation points would have made for a more compelling argument.

Anyway, witticisms or LOLO are not reasonable retorts or counter arguments. Just because he doesn’t sig heil down the street does not mean that he is a worthless pos. I still stand by my previous statement unless a compelling retort or example(s) of shitting on our race can be produced.

Yeah, checking out the queen scene seems like faggotry but does that mean that he partook in butt piracy? Most of his vids do expose the aggressive agenda by those who would destroy the White race, so the vitriol is unwarranted.

You’re a moron. Case closed.

1 Like

“you’re a moron case closed” yeah real intelligent

Says the guy who claims gatekeeping Judas goat Paul Joseph Watson is not gay and is a credit to the White race.

2 Likes