Hong Kong: Extradition Bill Fails to Appease Rioters

Originally published at: Hong Kong: Extradition Bill Fails to Appease Rioters | Infostormer.com

The CIA-backed Hong Kong rioters have announced that they are going to continue rioting despite the withdrawal of the extradition bill they were allegedly so angry about.

Al Jazeera:

Hong Kong’s chief executive Carrie Lam has agreed to one of the main demands of the long-running protest movement.

She has announced the withdrawal of an extradition bill that would have allowed criminal suspects to be sent to mainland China for trial.

But protest leaders are not willing to call off their demonstrations.

As I’ve said before, these riots have nothing to do with democracy, freedom or any of the other bullshit you’ve been hearing about. This is a CIA and State Department program to destabilize the Chinese government. That’s why I was saying yesterday that the withdrawal of this extradition bill was not going to be enough to satisfy the rioters.

What’s insane is how you have all these Alt-Lite type people like Paul Joseph Watson and Joey Gibson supporting what is transparently a neocon agenda. They even had the rioters trot out Pepe the Frog an anti-Semitic hate symbol according to the Jewish Anti-Defamation League to try and con us.

It’s as if the retards at the CIA and the State Department think they can fool us by having these shills support this madness. They need to employ some smarter people because this entire agenda has been completely retarded.

2 Likes

I doubt there are many people who really believe those Chinx are protesting against Peking completely on their own without any help from ZOG. That’s why there is no global demonstration of support for them.

2 Likes