HOLOCAUST HORROR I watched desperate starving prisoners eat a child in the Holocaust – then got my revenge on sadistic Nazis

Can’t wait to hear you guys share your thoughts on this… I won’t be surprised if he ends up on Oprah soon.

1 Like

This is one of the more insane jew hoax story claims yet.

He literally claims that he personally experienced almost every bullshit hoax story that every jew has told about this retarded fake historical event and somehow survived all of that and lived into his 90s.

2 Likes

It was all real … in his mind. Another kike fantasist.

1 Like

He didn’t meet Mengele though, and we all know from all those reliable and 100% accurate fantasies that the good doctor visited all the concentration camps and was very often seen in many camps at the same time.

2 Likes

What a sick mind, and what an outlandish story. He even pretends to remember the exact number of prisoners gassed, forced to work, etc., after all these years.

2 Likes

This old grifter is FOS! All he’s done is changed other fake Holocaust stories and made them his own. The eagle and bear get replaced with Great Dane and Alsatian, etc…

3 Likes

I was just discussing this with a pal last night, the amount of jews that claim to have been experimented on or tortured by Mengele must be in the 6 million range.

1 Like

Well yeah, the fact that he didn’t meet Mengele makes me think he is lying. I’m sure his claims about experiencing train rides of death and children being eaten are totally real though.

2 Likes

Did he mention the pots where the soap was made?

Until I hear a good soap anecdote,I’m calling bullshit.

1 Like

Reminds me of that time burning human remains were used to heat water so torturd prisoners could have a hot shower. What idiocy!

2 Likes

Have to put all that soap to use somehow!

1 Like