Hillary Clinton Rules Out 2020 Presidental Run

Originally published at: Hillary Clinton Rules Out 2020 Presidental Run | Infostormer.com

Hillary Clinton has decided that she is not running for the presidency in 2020. Quite frankly, it is insane that her running was even considered possible.

News 12:

Hillary Clinton ruled out a 2020 presidential run for the first time on camera in an exclusive interview with News 12, pledging instead to take an active role by working with the candidates in the crowded Democratic field.

“I’m not running, but I’m going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe,” she told News 12’s Tara Rosenblum.

In her first local TV interview since the midterm elections, the former first lady and secretary of state opened up about 2016, 2020 and beyond. She expressed deep concerns about the state of American politics today — and vowed to be vocal about those concerns.

“I want to be sure that people understand I’m going to keep speaking out,” Clinton said. “I’m not going anywhere. What’s at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me. And I’m also thinking hard about how do we start talking and listening to each other again? We’ve just gotten so polarized. We’ve gotten into really opposing camps unlike anything I’ve ever seen in my adult life.”

Her political brand is so toxic, I’m not even sure if a Democrat presidential candidate would want her endorsement. She conspired to rig the 2016 Democrat nomination process and screw the Jew Bernie Sanders in her favor.

And let’s not forget that she is an evil criminal. The fact that this bitch is not in prison is a gross injustice. She setup an illegal email server to hide her dirty dealings and put the State Department up for sale to the highest bidder. But despite that, she’s allowed to walk around free to this day?

The bottom line is that justice does not exist in the United States of America. It has been replaced by bizarre Jewish Talmudic interpretations of what justice is supposed to be.

5 Likes

Bet the old whore is running out of steam…

i knew all along that the dem establishment was opposed to her running in 2020. no lib wants to see their party shot-down again by Trump by this hag. politicians love the phrase “moving forward” and another Hillary run would be a definite step backwards.

what i’m wondering is, when will Trump direct his FBI to investigate the lawless, Clinton Crime Family? if The Mueller investigation ends and Trump doesn’t go on the offensive, they have dirt on him…but it won’t matter because Mad Maxine is going for the jugular anyway so Trump might as well go down with guns blazing.

1 Like