Hillary Clinton Openly Endorses Political Violence

Originally published at: Hillary Clinton Openly Endorses Political Violence | Infostormer.com

The Democrat Party is becoming increasingly more unhinged and insane. Hillary Clinton is now openly endorsing political violence saying that “now is not the time for civility.” She’s even saying that the only way civility will be restored is if Democrats win control of Congress.

This call to violence was carefully worded but it is still a call for violence. She’s openly inciting leftist mobs to attack anybody who disagrees with them and stating that the violence will not stop until they regain political power.

This is why everybody reading this needs to go out and vote Republican in the midterms. If the Democrats are defeated, they are going to become even more unhinged. We want them to go so crazy that Donald Trump will have no choice but to launch a major crackdown on these groups. If Republicans win big in the midterms, he’ll have much more flexibility to do something like this.

I mean, look at what these anti-fascist groups are doing on the streets of Portland, Oregon. They’re blocking roads, attacking motorists and the police do nothing.

I never thought I’d say this, but it looks like martial law will be the only way we are going to be able to restore order in our cities. The leftist mayors that run many of these places let these groups do whatever they want. It’s total lawlessness and Clinton wants more of it.

4 Likes

I’ve been advocating martial law for years. I fucking hate “freedom” and “democracy”. Trump is not going to get us to the Promised Land but he might move us in the right direction.

5 Likes

notice the cowardly cops standing down. hey ANTIFA scum. come to Florida and try this shit you cowardly filth.

4 Likes

“This is why everybody reading this needs to go out and vote Republican in the midterms.”

The Republicans control all three branches of Gov’t now and they are doing nothing to stop political violence(Antifa) except arrest those on the right who happen to defend themselves from their attacks. Why do we have to wait until after midterms for Trump and the Republicans to so something? They had two years to stop this violence and they have done nothing.

5 Likes

exactly… also, Trump has invited THE SWAMP into his administration. Trump’s “good friend” is Larry Silverstein. Trump’s sons shoot elephants and other animals for fun. would things be much worse if Hillary were in, YES but i still can’t vote for any of these goddamned scumbags. sorry… in florida the gov race is a choice between a paid-off cocksucker and a mortician. yeah, that’ll get me to the polling station…

5 Likes

I agree, I am done voting for weak, soft, useless, controlled, coward and consorting Republicans unless they move radically to the right like the Democrats are radically left. No more centrists.

I’ll wait and hope the white man finally says enough is enough and rises up like our enemies are doing. Why vote for more of the same?

4 Likes

These political hacks and Jew Shills are getting bolder and brazen day by day. Soon they’ll be replacing the word " Republican " with “White People” and it will become socially acceptable with their Useful idiots to physically attack any and all white people.This is why I have my friends Smith & Wesson handy at all times.

4 Likes

My motto is “If you won’t name the jew, then to hell with you.”

5 Likes

That’s the best motto ever!!! :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes