Hillary Clinton Laughs When Asked How She Killed Jeff Epstein

Originally published at: Hillary Clinton Laughs When Asked How She Killed Jeff Epstein | Infostormer.com

Hillary Clinton laughed when the part-Jew Trevor Noah asked her how she killed the Jew Jeffrey Epstein. She also claimed that anybody exposing her widespread criminal activity is a right-wing conspiracy theorist.

RT:

In an appearance on the Daily Show, Hillary Clinton was asked to weigh in on her role as the arch nemesis of conservatives, and how – not if – she added Jeffrey Epstein to the “Clinton body count” theorized by conspiracy buffs.

“I have to ask you a question that has been plaguing me for a while, how did you kill Jeffrey Epstein?” host Trevor Noah asked on Thursday’s show, getting an outburst of laughter out of Clinton. “You seem to be behind everything nefarious, and yet you do not use [that power] to become president.”

Before she could spill the beans, Noah rolled out his next question, asking what it was like to be the “bogeyman of the right” and the subject of countless internet conspiracy theories.

“Well, it’s a constant surprise to me … because the things they say – and now, of course, it’s on steroids with being online – are so ridiculous, beyond any imagination that I could have,” Clinton said.

This bitch is sick. She previously laughed about the death of Libya’s leader Muammar Qaddafi.

She seems to think that death is a very funny thing. And who the fuck knows, maybe she and Bill really did kill Jeff Epstein. But it is also very likely that Epstein’s death was faked and he is still alive in Israel being debriefed by the Mossad. One can only imagine how much blackmail material that Jew compiled on people.

Whatever the case, I just hate everything about this repulsive cuntish woman. I will be very happy when she dies and when she does die I will laugh.

7 Likes

I believe this is what really happened.

5 Likes

I am becoming more and more convinced that Epstein was a Mossad double agent who would secretly videotape the global elite engaging in sex with underage girls, then blackmail them with the tapes. The Mossad can’t let the American public know they blackmail our political leaders into submission to benefit our greatest (((ally))).

7 Likes

This whole dialogue is incredibly forced and contrived, and the laughter is just repulsive.

4 Likes

Hillary’s usefulness is about up to the Jews she served - they’ll throw her under the bus when the time comes (soon!) as they do all their useful idiots when they’re done with the.

And that’s what Hillary is: A useful idiot who traded her soul to Jews for a few shekels and fame.

2 Likes

Because she is not human.

She is a golem made out of “magic mud” and will be returned to the mud when her usefulness to Jews comes to an end (soon!).

3 Likes

She and Bill are top level gangsters.

I don’t think they’ll be gotten rid of, more likely just persuaded to retire.

1 Like

if he was killed it was probably by Mossad or some worldwide jew organization, not Clinton

the media think they’re so clever by poking fun at this though

i remember the days of “You probably think the jews run Hollywood, hahahahah!”

1 Like