Hillary Clinton Appears on Jew Howard Stern's Show

Originally published at: Hillary Clinton Appears on Jew Howard Stern’s Show | Infostormer.com

Hillary Clinton appeared on the Jew Howard Stern’s show in what feels like a never ending quest for attention and validation.

Some have speculated that she made this appearance because she is planning on announcing a surprise 2020 run for the presidency. This is something Tucker Carlson has been predicting but considering how close we are to the first primary elections, that seems somewhat unlikely.

Of course, this hasn’t ended the speculation. Her appearance on Stern’s show has only fueled more speculation that she’s planning a surprise run.

NY Post:

The strongest indicator yet that Hillary’s mulling a 2020 run? She appeared Wednesday, for the first time ever, on Howard Stern.

There was hardly a pretense she was there to promote the book she co-wrote with daughter Chelsea, long ago a bestseller.

As those who listen to the show know, Stern publicly begged Hillary to appear during the 2016 campaign. After Donald Trump won, Stern said one guest shot could have moved the needle her way.

“If she had come on the show . . .,” Stern mused in May. “The way I helped Donald was I let him come on and be a personality. Whether you liked him or not . . . people related to him as a human being.”

Hillary, it’s clear, was after exactly that — relatability, long her white whale.

One can only ask: Why now, if she has no plans to run yet again?

Sure, it’s possible she just loves being part of the national conversation. But of all the venues such a serious stateswoman could choose, one whose public presentation has been so carefully cultivated over decades, really: Howard Stern?

She hasn’t closed the door on 2020. Just this past weekend, during an appearance on the UK’s “Graham Norton Show,” Hillary said she’d been “deluged” with pleas to run again.

“I’d have to make up my mind really quickly,” she said, “because it’s moving very fast.”

A reference, perhaps, to latecomer Mike Bloomberg?

Stern was an able ally, allowing Hillary to expound on her ability to work across the aisle (despite no signature legislation while serving New York in the US Senate), her support for the Osama bin Laden raid and her role in advising the president, her plans for her first 100 days as president (health care), and her concerns for the future of the country, which felt especially raw during Trump’s inauguration.

“If I had lost to a normal Republican,” Hillary said, “I wouldn’t have a pit in my stomach.”

Like all of her media appearances, it was boring and I couldn’t give a shit about anything this sadistic bitch has to say. But if she were to run again, appearing on Stern’s show is a logical move.

The highlights or lowlights of the appearance was her doing another one of her coughing fits and claiming that she is not a lesbian and likes men. It was mostly a softball interview by Stern and crew and not recommended viewing in my opinion.

1 Like

I’d really enjoy watching her pass out a few more times at campaign events. Those were good times!

I admit, that at one time I was a huge fan of (((Howard Stern))). Luckily, I discovered Opie and Anthony and thought Stern was pretty lame after that. Say what you will about The Daily Shoah, but there is one thing I will always be grateful for with those guys. They proved you could be Right Wing and funny. Conservative, Inc. was always incredibly lame as they had to steer between their (((handlers))) on one side and lame moralists on the other. The biggest problems with the moralists, is that they are offended at people using the term “Dildo and Poz” more than actual Dildo and Poz.

At some point a few years ago, Howard set out do radio for teenage girls and women. All the old regulars have been banned.