Hijab Attack Condemned By Canada’s Prime Minister Was A Hoax

Originally published at: Hijab Attack Condemned By Canada’s Prime Minister Was A Hoax | Infostormer.com

Tears rolled down Justin Trudeau's face when he learned about this alleged hate crime. Unfortunately for him, the whole thing was a lie and his condemnation of this hoax event made him look like the stupid faggot that he is.

Looks like we have another hate crime hoax. Police are saying that a girl fabricated a story about a man who she said ripped her hijab off. This one was even condemned by the Canadian Prime Minister!

Daily Caller:

An 11-year-old Toronto girl who claimed she was attacked because of her hijab fabricated the story, according to local police.

The story of Kwalah Noman received international coverage last week after she and her family held a press conference calling for hate crime charges against a man she claimed attacked her on her way to school.

“I felt really scared and confused,” Noman said on Friday.

She told police that while she was walking to school with her brother, a man wearing a black hoodie approached her from behind, pulled her hijab from her jacket, and cut it with scissors.

“I screamed. The man just ran away. We followed this crowd of people to be safe. He came again. He continued cutting my hijab again,” said Noman.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau condemned the “cowardly attack.”

Here's Trudeau's tweet condemning the attack that never happened.

Yeah, protecting the feelings of non-Whites is more important than anything else apparently. It doesn’t even matter if the thing they are complaining about was a lie. You would have thought that Trudeau would have waited until the facts came out before making a statement.

This type of nonsense is another reason why we need to end multiculturalism. If there’s no racial diversity you don’t have to worry about non-Whites having their feelings hurt in so-called hate crimes. You also don’t have to worry about wasting time with hate crime hoaxes like this from minorities seeking attention.

I’m honestly getting sick of seeing third world populations whine about racism and hate crimes. Not to mention outright faking hate crimes. Fuck off back to your native countries. You aren’t wanted!

6 Likes

Justin Trudeau would wear a hijab if he could, no doubt.

Trudeau is one of the very worst pro-White genocide cucks, busy doing everything in his power to turn Canada into a 3rd world shithole full of low IQ Muslims scum and Chinese colonists:

November 2017:

Canada to Get 1 Million More Low IQ Third Worlders

Canada will take in at least another one million Third World immigrants over the next three years, that country’s Somali-born immigration minister Ahmed Hussen has announced

FFS, was there no one else to vote for except for this soy boy? It’s as if Hillary had won the American presidency.

3 Likes

Someone should give this little Milquetoast something to cry about.

5 Likes

We must surely be at the end of the age. A new era will soon come along and usher in a period where strong leaders will purge the weak and degenerate elements from our midst. It won’t be pretty but it will be necessary. And whatever is necessary is GOOD.

7 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

This newthink logic that just because it was a hoax doesn’t mean it didn’t happen crap is so 20th Century. Canada has been pioneers in this field since the First World War with their crucifixion of a soldier story.

2 Likes

who decided?

pretty sure it weren’t the Canadiens who actually built that country

4 Likes

I remember back in school how they described Canada as a mosaic rather than a melting pot. I respected them until I found out on my own that they are still dominated by the house of Windsor (yes, I know their old name. They don’t deserve it) and have no freedom of speech. Will be rooting against Canada during the Winter Olympics just because of that traitor.

1 Like

“pretty sure it weren’t the Canadiens who actually built that country”…i can confirm that!!

1 Like