Helicopter Crashes Into New York City Skyscraper

Originally published at: Helicopter Crashes Into New York City Skyscraper | Infostormer.com

A helicopter just cashed into a New York City skyscraper. It has apparently resulted in a single death which right now is presumably the pilot. For some reason this is currently the biggest news story in the country and I’m not sure why. I guess people were assuming that it might have been terrorism, but this just looks like a wild chopper ride gone wrong.

There’s all sorts of activity on Twitter about it.

NEW: Video shows helicopter flying erratically before crashing on the top of a high-rise building in New York City pic.twitter.com/Nd2w39up1Q

— BNO News (@BNONews) June 10, 2019

BREAKING: New York Fire Department is responding to a helicopter that reportedly crashed into a building in Midtown Manhattan: https://t.co/SlrM4QIGz5 pic.twitter.com/qqBs6JcWyy

— Complex (@Complex) June 10, 2019

FDNY members are operating on scene at 787 7th Ave in Manhattan, helicopter crash landing.

— FDNY (@FDNY) June 10, 2019

I have been briefed on the helicopter crash in New York City. Phenomenal job by our GREAT First Responders who are currently on the scene. THANK YOU for all you do 24/7/365! The Trump Administration stands ready should you need anything at all.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 10, 2019

I will agree that it is legitimate news but the amount of attention on this story is a bit overblown. Must be a slow news day for the kikes in the media. Maybe they’ve finally started to run out of things to say about the Russia hoax.

4 Likes

If the gov’t is so worried about terrorism, why are the borders wide open? You would think they would close it down to limit the chance of terrorists getting in.

2 Likes

News-Jews want to keep the memory of 9/11 fresh in the minds of their all-goyim army because Syria and Iran are next.

2 Likes

that sounds about right…its amazing the great lengths these literal monster kikes will go to for the purposes of keeping their narrative alive and fooling the goyish sheeple.
The talmud states that the goyim are animals in human flesh suits who were created in human form to be more aesthetically pleasing to our effendi masters and i am starting to believe that not all goyim are humans or have a soul or are anything much beyond animals.
The proof of this is evident when taking a look at our modern world of filth degeneracy and self loathing.

1 Like

Female pilot taking a selfie?

1 Like