Harvey Weinstein Guilty: Jury Convicts Him of Rape, Criminal Sexual Act

Harvey Weinstein verdict brings relief for his victims

“But I was just not a fan of his. I knew him a little bit, not very well, I knew him because he was in New York,” he said. “I will say the people that liked him were the Democrats. Michelle Obama loved him. Loved him. Hillary Clinton loved him.

1 Like

Hollywood is infested with his type - it won’t stop as long as there is a willing partner (who wishes to advance her/her career). And, there are a lot of them. He told one of them that was balking after looking at his “burned and scarred body” and “black-head covered back” that “this is how things are done in Hollywood” - and no doubt he was telling the truth.

Corey Feldman has reported on the pedophile infestation in Hollywood - but apparently won’t name names.

Geez, what a creep - imagine having to lower yourself so far as to suck old Harv’s vagina-looking dick.

1 Like

I find it hard to understand why people would love fame or even money enough to degrade themselves like this.

2 Likes

I hear you! I really cannot understand the whole fame/ fortune admiration. You trade one set of problems for another.