Harvard Rescinds Admission to Parkland Student for Racism

Originally published at: Harvard Rescinds Admission to Parkland Student for Racism | Infostormer.com

A Parkland student and pro-gun activist named Kyle Kashuv has had his admission to Harvard rescinded because he said the “nigger” word and made fun of Jews in an online chat a couple of years ago.

Parkland shooting survivor says Harvard rescinded his admission over past racist and anti-Semitic remarks; in leaked screenshots, then-16-year-old Kyle Kashuv allegedly used the N-word and mocked Jews https://t.co/xaZbk6rcZO pic.twitter.com/Ubnoncxrot

— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) June 17, 2019

And get this, the kike Laura Loomer apparently helped conspire to get his admission revoked. Mike Cernovich was implying that this was somehow a good thing.

Laura Loomer got Kyle Kashav banned from Harvard. All you conservabros who snipe at her should know that she is digging up stuff on you, too. 💋

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) June 17, 2019

Laura Loomer is attempting to pressure Harvard into revoking their acceptance of Kyle Kashuv over his recently unearthed remarks pic.twitter.com/Z7QkUoKhFJ

— Jon Levine (@LevineJonathan) May 23, 2019

So-called conservative Laura Loomer was the one who was behind getting Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv's #Harvard admission revoked. Way to go Lori. It's no wonder no one likes you. pic.twitter.com/NLrKlrDasL

— Election Day Strategies (@GetYouElected) June 17, 2019

How is using political correctness to get someone’s college admission rescinded a “conservative” principle? All you fake conservatives out there should ask yourself that the next time you see this Loomer cunt babbling on about something. I’ve been telling people to avoid that ugly Jewish cunt for a long time. Maybe it is time all of you start listening. And stop donating money to her for fuck sake. What is wrong with all you people? She’s a toxic Jewish bitch and should not be trusted.

Either way, the whole situation is retarded. The worst part about it is the fact that Kashuv apologized for his comments on Fox News.

But guess what folks, apologizing doesn’t work. It never will work. It’s not like Harvard is going to change their mind and accept him now that they know that he said “nigger” in an online chat.

That’s why we need more people to say the fuck with this political correct bullshit and speak your mind. Enough with the apologies. If you want to say nigger, kike, faggot or any other politically incorrect slur than you should do it. Fuck polite society and fuck all this Jew hate speech nonsense.

Freedom is the freedom to say NIGGER!

NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111122222333333

9 Likes

@infostormer and I discussed this very topic - not Kashuv, but getting kicked out of school for doing a hate - on this week’s edition of The Krypto Report. Give it a listen whenever it gets posted over at Daily Stormer.

4 Likes

Just wanted to mention that me and @Azzmador covered a ton of ground on the show. It is definitely worth a listen when it gets posted. Should be up relatively soon.

5 Likes

Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes right to the bone.

6 Likes

That kike cunt doxed my sick, elderly father who had just had a stroke on her massive Twitter to try to get to me because she didn’t like things I said about her tribe.

10 Likes

Who uses Twitter anymore? Such a defunct platform. :joy:

4 Likes

This was 2 years ago.

1 Like

Meanwhile the niggers are free to attack whites physically and verbally without any repercussions from these institutions of “higher” learning. You can attack whitey all you want but don’t you dare insult jews because that is down right antisemitism.

6 Likes

@Azzmador
I’ve decided to be nice today.

3 Likes

Fuck sake, how many niggers have said the '“nigger” word?!

4 Likes

not only that, THE NIGGERS are rewarded for being racist and attacking whites.

2 Likes

Didn’t Anglin say this kid was a hebe?

2 Likes

The surname smells of it.

2 Likes

Broward County is full of jews so it is highly likely that he is a kike. It’s another instance of jews eating their own. Laura Loomer is too stupid to realize she is attacking the tribe with her attention whoring.

@Azzmador Sorry to hear about your father being attacked by this soulless jewess, they truly are a walking cancer.

Edit: Oven dodger confirmed - Kashuv’s parents emigrated to the United States from Israel in the 1990s before he was born. He grew up in Parkland, Florida.[15] Kashuv considers himself to be politically conservative.[18]

6 Likes

Then 0 fucks are given. Let the jewish rats consume each other.

3 Likes

Pentagon acting chief Shanahan just got replaced by a guy with a jewy sounding name: Esper. Ominous…?

4 Likes