Happy Martin Luther Coon Day!

Originally published at: Happy Martin Luther Coon Day! | Infostormer.com

I just wanted to wish everybody reading this site a very happy Martin Luther Coon Day!

As many of you know, Martin Luther Coon aka Michael King was a Communist nigger trained by Jews.

He was also a sex pervert.

Fortunately, the White hero James Earl Ray shot and killed this evil black terrorist.

Other than that, Martin Luther Coon was a great person. And it is those other great qualities which is why we celebrate the life of this nigger every year on this day.

8 Likes

Happy James Earl Ray day my white brothers.

6 Likes

Just think of Jan 21st as Stonewall Jackson’s birthday7a9634270f4e7dbb81e5c4203f1d9831--james-darcy

5 Likes

Image result for martin luther coon

i’z be habbin dreems n sheeit

7 Likes

Since you brought up smoloko’s meme, I wonder what the hell happened to the domain? It got shoahed? It has been inactive for a while.

3 Likes

yeah , i noticed it went down last year around august

1 Like

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/king_jr-communist.htm

2 Likes

Thank you CIA.

6 Likes

FBI SECRET RECORDINGS - these are blocked from public view for 50 years in 1977 by a Federal Judge, I do not know why this can not be challenged?? Nothing like the original documents available to the citizens to make up their own minds. Consider the US taxpayers paid for the creation and maintaining of these tapes but we are not allowed to listen to them for 50 years.

4 Likes
2 Likes

At least when I see a street sign with his name on it, I know what part of town to avoid.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Niggers replying to that tweet are so ignorant as usual.

2 Likes

LOL, that’s hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like